POLL question: is White supremacy deep rooted in democrat principles or republican?

Who are the white supremacist Democrats or Republicans

• Democrats

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Republicans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I’m being taken to task for saying Democrats are the white supremacist.. here’s my evidence.
All cries of racial oppression only come from town run by democrats

Democrats are the creators and operators of the KKK antifa and Democrat elites that want slavery.

Democrats have shown over the years they will lynch and attack all Black people that decide to think for themselves!

They are by definition of white supremacists.

Theories of racial supremacy are much older than either party. In fact, it could be said that racial supremacy is so hard-wired into our DNA, it could pre-date humans as a species.

In fact, theories of racial supremacy have existed in every culture on the face of the earth since recorded time.

• Banned
Theories of racial supremacy are much older than either party. In fact, it could be said that racial supremacy is so hard-wired into our DNA, it could pre-date humans as a species.

In fact, theories of racial supremacy have existed in every culture on the face of the earth since recorded time.
Agree but who’s more WS,, I would say if the race riots are just in town’s run by democrats it’s more them than it is Republicans

Agree but who’s more WS,, I would say if the race riots are just in town’s run by democrats it’s more them than it is Republicans

There are very few dyed-in-the-wool racists these days (although few exist in places where they can maintain anonymity).

We do, however, feed our need to exclude those who we consider different by dividing ourselves into smaller and smaller group identities in order to maintain our own sense of supremacy.

Democrats vs Republicans, Gays vs Straights, Religious vs Atheists, Urban vs Rural, liberal vs conservative, PC vs Mac, the list goes on and on and on.

It seems that the effort required in getting to know a person before you pass judgement on them is just too much for us.

Lucky for us, we will never run out of ways to exclude those who we consider different and therefore inferior.

• Banned

There are very few dyed-in-the-wool racists these days (although few exist in places where they can maintain anonymity).

We do, however, feed our need to exclude those who we consider different by dividing ourselves into smaller and smaller group identities in order to maintain our own sense of supremacy.

Democrats vs Republicans, Gays vs Straights, Religious vs Atheists, Urban vs Rural, liberal vs conservative, PC vs Mac, the list goes on and on and on.

It seems that the effort required in getting to know a person before you pass judgement on them is just too much for us.

Lucky for us, we will never run out of ways to exclude those who we consider different and therefore inferior.
Have you ever been kicked out of a restaurant before because of the color of your skin
5A5E9D22-E969-4408-8379-F5CAC4FB4F0D.jpeg

Have you ever been kicked out of a restaurant before because of the color of your skinView attachment 385140

"Once you label me, you negate me,"

-- Søren Aabye Kierkegaard

These ignorant, paranoid bigots (many of them post here) and those who enable them (ditto, no pun intended) are far more likely to support and vote for Trump.

Not even close.
These ignorant, paranoid bigots (many of them post here) and those who enable them (ditto, no pun intended) are far more likely to support and vote for Biden.

Not even close.

These ignorant, paranoid bigots (many of them post here) and those who enable them (ditto, no pun intended) are far more likely to support and vote for Trump.

I maintain that every group of humans contains a percentage of ignorant and paranoid bigots.

The only difference between groups is what they choose to be ignorant, paranoid, and bigoted about.

for the record THAT ^^^^^ includes ALL SOCIETIES MADE UP OF PERSONS OF COLOR

Did I suggest otherwise?

I maintain that every group of humans contains a percentage of ignorant and paranoid bigots.

The only difference between groups is what they choose to be ignorant, paranoid, and bigoted about.
..I would say the blacks have a much higher percentage of racists--my god--it's in the news every day..so much proof
..that's their main preoccupation = RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..I would say the blacks have a much higher percentage of racists--my god--it's in the news every day..so much proof

If you're not picking up the irony in that statement, I'm not sure how to proceed.

Did I suggest otherwise?

did I suggest that you suggested otherwise?

If you're not picking up the irony in that statement, I'm not sure how to proceed.
.....plain and simple---they are more racist/hateful/etc ..Nick Cannon/etc is just a little of the most recent proof

The problem is this: White supremacy is a fact.

It is not an attitude, or a form of bigotry, or a moral failure. Just a fact.

When you compare the accomplishments, the cultural footprint, the technological supremacy, and even the artistic merit of EUROPEAN WHITE PEOPLE, they dwarf every other "race" on the planet. This is not to denigrate the accomplishments of Asians, Africans, Amerindians, or any other "race" one might like to concoct, it's just that when you compare them side-by-side, the "white" race simply comes out on top, all things considered.

But unless you are a moron, you understand that saying "White supremacy is a fact," has nothing to do with comparisons of INDIVIDUALS, regardless of race or ethnicity. There are brilliant, accomplished Black people, "white" people who are bufoons, and Asians with two-digit IQ's. These general observations have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE capacities, accomplishments, or personal worth of any individual. There are people who are short, ugly, stupid, and totally lacking any valuable talent, but who are wonderful, productive, much beloved, and a blessing to everyone around them. (Me, for example).

The supremacy of the "white" race is no reason to disparage others, or to treat them badly, or to suppress them in any way; indeed everyone should be treated with dignity, fairness, and even kindness...until they - as individuals - prove that they are unworthy of such treatment. There is absolutely no reason to HATE, DISCOUNT, or DIMINISH any individual because of their race, ethnicity, color, gender, or any other factor one might dream up.

But to deny that "white" people have, generation after generation, proven their superiority over the other races is simply delusion. The idea that one might "fight" white supremacy is an absurdity, akin to "fighting" Black supremacy in the NBA. There is nothing to fight. It is a fact. Everyone else should do their best, but that is not the same as "fighting" supremacy.

Any presiding race will tailor their country to function according to what benefits their race.
A race that consists of 75% of a country's citizenry will be geared to the 75% majority of the country's citizenry. It doesn't mean the race is superior to any other. It simply means there is more of one race than the other, and the country is geared toward the greater number, while maintaining the rights of any minority within it's borders.

The OPoster is severely handicapped by relying on polling and small numbers of respondents because he's too lazy to justify his assertion that Antifa is a "white supremacist" organization.. Which is a REAL zany gut laugh since Antifa and BLM are joined at the hip in the street violence.

Historically it is unarguable that the most lasting vestige of Slavery, Jim Crow and inequality for a hundred years of segregation/discrimination AFTER the Civil War. The NAME Democrat is a bigger "flag of the Confederacy" than the rebel flag..

But this juvenile attempt to call the low life Antifa member a "white supremacist" needs EVIDENCE AND FACTS -- not a poll with 5 people in it.. And I can't imagine that there EXISTS any evidence or facts about that specific case that supports Popeye Jitss assertion that the scumbag killed by the police is a "white supremacist AntiFa fascist". That question IS NOT pollable. :rolleyes:

The OPoster is severely handicapped by relying on polling and small numbers of respondents because he's too lazy to justify his assertion that Antifa is a "white supremacist" organization.. Which is a REAL zany gut laugh since Antifa and BLM are joined at the hip in the street violence.

Historically it is unarguable that the most lasting vestige of Slavery, Jim Crow and inequality for a hundred years of segregation/discrimination AFTER the Civil War. The NAME Democrat is a bigger "flag of the Confederacy" than the rebel flag..

But this juvenile attempt to call the low life Antifa member a "white supremacist" needs EVIDENCE AND FACTS -- not a poll with 5 people in it.. And I can't imagine that there EXISTS any evidence or facts about that specific case that supports Popeye Jitss assertion that the scumbag killed by the police is a "white supremacist AntiFa fascist". That question IS NOT pollable. :rolleyes:
Wtf it’s babbling? I live in urban city run by democrats and they’re having Race riots because they are oppressed..
it’s actually happening nationwide.. if democrat policy isn’t geared towards white supremacy not sure of what you could point you in the Republican Party..

Forum List

Back