POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
I would never say that all Q-Anon people are violent. They are just nutty lunatics who support Trump. Even the guy who went to the Pizza Parlour with his automatic rifle turned out to be an otherwise ... decent guy.

Well, at least he didn’t kill anybody! He just believed in his heart the lies and hysteria, wanted to save the children being held by pedaphiles in the Pizza Parlour’s basement by mainstream Democratic politicians ...

There are also many otherwise “decent” evangelicals who actually believe that all Trump’s opponents are “demoncrats” and atheists, or communists or Chinese shills or pedaphiles or morons — that we are all doing the devil’s work.

Such language and many of the conspiracy theories believed by the Q-Anon faithful are dangerous and widespread, and destructive of our nation’s unity and rational discourse. These views are shared by millions of Americans who are Trump fanatics, and even by many here who are only Trump apologists, or supporters.

Here some Trump supporters are reacting hysterically to a simple “poll“ thread that anybody can ignore or discuss. I reported my very unappetizing experience with Q-Anon nutters over the Sandy Hook massacre issue. Personally I ignore 99% of the many leading “When have you stopped taking Chinese money, stopped advocating sex with children, opposed rioting and looting in Portland?” — all the truly trolling questions — raised here by Trump supporters every single day.

So, to question a liberal about anything automatically makes one a Qanon supporter? How convenient....

Did I predict this pedophilia stuff? That's their cover for everything else.

In spite of everything else, this is all they can try. Pretty interesting.
Here’s your assignment that you’ll fail. Where is Qanon’s national headquarters? Who is their leader? Seems they are an idea, not an organization. Go and find that info. We’ll wait as you flail about.

Here’s your assignment that you’ll fail. Where is Qanon’s national headquarters? Who is their leader? Seems they are an idea, not an organization. Go and find that info. We’ll wait as you flail about.
No leader or central organization as I understand it.

I notice you're trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive, like so many others have tried to do.

Big Q guy, huh?

I notice you're trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive, like so many others have tried to do.

Big Q guy, huh?

So you have nothing. As usual. Poor baby projecting again. I never mentioned seeing their site and I never have idiot. Not changing the subject. Demanding truth from someone like you who never tells it. Those are the same words you assholes use to defend your Antifa pals. You lose. Try again.

Big Q guy, huh?

So you have nothing. As usual. Poor baby projecting again. I never mentioned seeing their site and I never have idiot. Not changing the subject. Demanding truth from someone like you who never tells it. Those are the same words you assholes use to defend your Antifa pals. You lose. Try again.
So you think I don't notice that you tried it again? You won't be able to put me on the defensive.

If you don't want to answer the question, it would be much smarter for you not to say anything.

You guys need to calm down. A simple question and you all go full drama queen. Too emotional.

Big Q guy, huh?

Or he just thanks your post and bails...That's when you know you've won against him.

Big Q guy, huh?

So you think I don't notice that you tried it again? You won't be able to put me on the defensive.

If you don't want to answer the question, it would be much smarter for you not to say anything.

You guys need to calm down. A simple question and you all go full drama queen. Too emotional.
You're acting awfully defensive. If you can't supply the requested information just say so. No need to erupt in a full blown tantrum. You want a drama queen just look in the mirror.

Then please vote Yes.

I thought I covered this in the OP. I expected this game-playing, just like we got from Trump, and there you go.
I don't follow Q'Anon ....

However, I do know their anti-pedophilia stance triggers Leftist like yourself.

You didn't put an option for that in your little worthless poll.
You're still trying this. Ugly stuff.

Why would I be "triggered" by anti-pedophilia?

Hmmmmmm.

Big Q guy, huh?

You're acting awfully defensive. If you can't supply the requested information just say so. No need to erupt in a full blown tantrum. You want a drama queen just look in the mirror.
I answered your question. Your attempts to change the subject and put me on the defensive have failed.

This is boring. You're dismissed.

Did I predict this pedophilia stuff? That's their cover for everything else.
In spite of everything else, this is all they can try. Pretty interesting.
Accusations of pedophilia... the new "you're a Nazi!"
EXACTLY like the Regressive Left uses "you're a racist" to put their target on the defensive and change the subject.

The two ends of the spectrum are so similar in their behaviors it's fucking comical.

Last edited:
It seems to me that this whole thing concerning some shady, behind the scenes conspiracy group is a whole lot of nonsense. Because Trump answers questions, and in many cases not to the satisfaction of liberals, they in turn label him, and anyone who supports him as supporters of these nuts....It's really nothing but the making of another slur by them....And sets up the next wonderful way to not only insult their political opponents, but dismiss anything which may embarrass them in the future as a "Q" conspiracy....

Qanon is not about denouncing pedophilia dumbass.

It's like saying that Manson cult was about the family life.
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

The real problem you have with this IS denouncing pedophilia, isn't it?

You psycho Leftist are all the same !!!

Pretty interesting though, the way they jump in and start defending the Q stuff, no?

This is why I wonder if this insanity is larger than we know.
You extremist live in an Alternate Left Universe that is so far removed from reality ....

LMAO @ you posting something being "larger than you know" ....

You guys don't know shit.

You are too far removed from reality

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

never heard of if, so certainly never looked at it. question for you: do you follow and support BLM and./or antifa?

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

never heard of if, so certainly never looked at it. question for you: do you follow and support BLM and./or antifa?
Nope.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back