POLL: President of the United States of America

Who is the real President of the USA?

• Total voters
Pretty simple really.

Regardless of who actually won, the gatekeepers are not going to give over control of power. Not even if the Supreme Court ordered it.

A worthless poll.

Ole Sleepy Joe Biden of course who happens to be on track to becoming the best President of the 21st century.
ROFLMAO! at this point being the "best President of the 21st Century" is like winning the Blue Ribbon in fuck up contest, sure he might end up being better than the three complete fuck ups that preceded him but that isn't saying much.:hmpf:

A recent poll indicates that 53% of Republicans believe that Donald Trump is the actual President of the USA.

Literally.

What say you?
I say stop saying "what say you?" It's annoying trying to sound like a Victorian banister.
I say stop saying "stop saying", know what I'm saying? You ain't da boss of no juan...

The Republiklans are delusional and made because they lost, well go over there and sit with the criers from the Hillary loss...
He axed.

Already covered

K Trumpers, how far are you willing to go? You are completely wedded to the system as it is. Voting harder will get you nowhere. Playing keyboard revolutionary just makes you look silly. TEOTWAWKI is here, what is your next step?
760EF55B-0A80-4002-AE62-B8EE920960EB.jpeg

Forum List

Back