Poll on Biden VP

Will Michelle Obama be Biden VP choice?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay so in my opinion I think there is a good chance that Biden will pick Michelle Obama as his VP, this I think is the reason for the delay in announcing.

Agree or Disagree?
The reason Biden is having such a hard time choosing a VP is, as he recently told us, all black people look the same to him, so he has trouble telling the women on his short list apart.

Okay so in my opinion I think there is a good chance that Biden will pick Michelle Obama as his VP, this I think is the reason for the delay in announcing.

Agree or Disagree?
The reason Biden is having such a hard time choosing a VP is, as he recently told us, all black people look the same to him, so he has trouble telling the women on his short list apart.

Maybe then Vice President Biden should pick Pocahontas? She's the only Squaw, or reasonable facsimile thereof, available.

Agree or Disagree?
Our Austrian Nazi doesn't seem to have a clue.

No...Michelle is not going to be the pick

Agree or Disagree?

I agree. It's definitely going to be Maxine Waters.

Why not Frederica Wilson? She is just a liberal, and just as black as any of them. And her signature hats make her easily recognizable.

Agree or Disagree?

I agree. It's definitely going to be Maxine Waters.

Why not Frederica Wilson? She is just a liberal, and just as black as any of them. And her signature hats make her easily recognizable.
Whomever he chooses will probably have to wear a name tag so Joe won't forget her name and get her confused with all those other black women who look the same to him.

Forum List

Back