Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winnie Sears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Trump/Putin 24
Spiderman.jpg

Here we go! Trump will be the nominee. The only questions that remains are who will be VP and how will the Globalists taint our elections again

The two best choices are Vivek or dark horse and my favorite Michael Franzese. Of course, Trump will pick neither

The only questions that remain are how many years will Trump actually pull in prison. What prison will he be sent to. What will be his federal prison number. Will he leave prison dead or alive.

The only questions that remain are how many years will Trump actually pull in prison. What prison will he be sent to. What will be his federal prison number. Will he leave prison dead or alive.
You’re a moron. There is zero chance that President Trump will ever go to prison.

Yeah, who ever said Progressives were Fascists? They seem so loving and tolerant

It will be a sycophant that can stand silence and kiss the ring.

Tim Scott and watch the lefty loons show their true hatred of minorities who don't act like the Democratic party demands. White Liberals can be as nasty as they want towards people like Scott Biden showed them the way.

Here we go! Trump will be the nominee. The only questions that remains are who will be VP and how will the Globalists taint our elections again

The two best choices are Vivek or dark horse and my favorite Michael Franzese. Of course, Trump will pick neither
Tim Scott? I mean, just out of the blue he announced he is engaged? Possibly the optics of a “family man” plays better for a VP candidate than a single man?

Lake would be fantastic! Not as good as Franzese, but fantastic!!
I don't know who Franzese is. I remember a guy by that name who was a mobster in NYC. Maybe this is his son? Anyway, I think that governor from North Dakota, Doug Bergum, would be pretty good too but he has very little name recognition. He's also an old White guy and they seem to be out of favor these days. Back to MAGA

I'm really hoping he picks Vivek Ramaswamy.

He is very smart, driven, rational, loves America, strong willed and is upfront.

If anything happened to trump I think Ramaswamy would step right in without missing a beat and continue to push to make America a great country and continue to protect it

I'm really hoping he picks Vivek Ramaswamy.

He is very smart, driven, rational, loves America, strong willed and is upfront.

If anything happened to trump I think Ramaswamy would step right in without missing a beat and continue to push to make America a great country and continue to protect it

A guy who has never held public office, that's what we need.

Seriously, if you were going in for surgery, would you want a non-medical professional to work on you because you liked the cut of his gib? Of course not!

Why do you guys want that for politics?

I don't know who Franzese is. I remember a guy by that name who was a mobster in NYC. Maybe this is his son? Anyway, I think that governor from North Dakota, Doug Bergum, would be pretty good too but he has very little name recognition. He's also an old White guy and they seem to be out of favor these days. Back to MAGA
No, THAT’S THE MICHAEL FRANZESE WHO NEEDS TO BE AN ENFORCER IN THE NEXT REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION!!

Forum List

Back