POLL: Most people unimpressed with their 30-day free trial of Communism

A poll conducted by the Pew Pew Institute shows that a majority of Americans are unimpressed with their 30-day free trial of Communism.

“It kinda sucks,” 19-year-old San Diegan Britta Fowler said of the trial. “I was expecting all this free stuff, which I guess we’re getting, but I also didn’t expect empty store shelves and house arrest for everyone. It’s really lame!”

It is a free trial of actual capitalism, where 90 % die by hunger, 9 % turn into slaves and the rest makes party.
America vs Venezuela.
Move to what suits you, put up or shut up.
How about Venezuela without inhuman sanctions and US backed "opposition"? You can fool the trumpbots by blaming the result of US sanctions on Maduro, but not me. Lets say it: Trump is just a bloodthirsty vampire. Next to him, even the devil looks like a good guy.

A poll conducted by the Pew Pew Institute shows that a majority of Americans are unimpressed with their 30-day free trial of Communism.

“It kinda sucks,” 19-year-old San Diegan Britta Fowler said of the trial. “I was expecting all this free stuff, which I guess we’re getting, but I also didn’t expect empty store shelves and house arrest for everyone. It’s really lame!”

It is a free trial of actual capitalism, where 90 % die by hunger, 9 % turn into slaves and the rest makes party.
America vs Venezuela.
How about Venezuela without inhuman sanctions and US backed "opposition"? You can fool the trumpbots by blaming the result of US sanctions on Maduro, but not me. Lets say it: Trump is just a bloodthirsty vampire. Next to him, even the devil looks like a good guy.
So Capitalist America single handily brought your communist paradise to its knees?

Hilarious admission.

There are reports that the money going to each individual is really just a loan and must be paid back through withholding future tax refunds
Not true.
Its not clear at this point

but my source is Ed Wallace and he is usually well informed

America vs Venezuela.
So Capitalist America single handily brought your communist paradise to its knees?

Hilarious admission.
What communism? Your knowledge is sufficient to be a Trump supporter: 0
Everyone should now side with the Venezuelan people against the criminal nazi gang of Trump. Just get them, take everything, let them starve to death on the street and call it capitalism´s fault. Who cares?

America vs Venezuela.

Hilarious admission.
Everyone should now side with the Venezuelan people against the criminal nazi gang of Trump. Just get them, take everything, let them starve to death on the street and call it capitalism´s fault. Who cares?
I drink your tears for communism like a fine wine.

America vs Venezuela.

Hilarious admission.
I drink your tears for communism like a fine wine.
When you survive Trump´s Corona policy...

Forum List

Back