POLL: Kool Aid

Poll: ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?

• Yes, I heard of this before the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No, I never heard of this befor the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Figured that out all by yourself or did you need help? :dunno:
well obviously me not knowing about it fked you all up. I should have known about something I didn't know about. But since I didn't know about it, I couldn't know about it. See how that works?
:thup:
I'll have to avoid using stereotypes I don't know anything about in the future so I not to offend anyone even though I won't know I would be offending anyone. I'll avoid mentioning what I don't know since I won't know not to mention them.
Its not that big of a deal. If it offends someone apologize.
Bull shit! If it offends someone do it again, if they're still offended point them in the direction of the local shrink. :thup:
You need some personal development.

well obviously me not knowing about it fked you all up. I should have known about something I didn't know about. But since I didn't know about it, I couldn't know about it. See how that works?
I'll have to avoid using stereotypes I don't know anything about in the future so I not to offend anyone even though I won't know I would be offending anyone. I'll avoid mentioning what I don't know since I won't know not to mention them.
people lose jobs due to that
No one is going to lose their job by mentioning Koolaid.

What if they work for Tang?

isn't that the intent of the OP?

Figured that out all by yourself or did you need help? :dunno:

Don't be ridiculous.

From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
I have. It's right there with watermelon and fried chicken.

No idea if the FAUX twit was trying to be racist or not.

From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
I thought it was grape drink.
Purple drank.
That could be lean as well.
Thats some new stuff.

Don't be ridiculous.
this entire thread is ridiculous.

Uhh...... yyyyyyyyyyyeah. Send that post in to Brian Kilmeade, King of the Non Sequitur.

Bull shit! If it offends someone do it again, if they're still offended point them in the direction of the local shrink. :thup:
You need to make an appointment with a psychiatric couch....... :thup:

Couches dont make appointments.

What if they work for Tang?
Or their parent company Poon.......

Nope. He is just taking a poll.

Mine do, when I'm unavailable to take the call.......

It isn't as well known or well used as watermelon and fried chicken......or bagels....or tacos......for that matter.

Don't be ridiculous.
this entire thread is ridiculous.

Yes...but WE are being ridiculous on purpose.

Wow. You have seriously over-inflated the impact of this forum.

You should try making an appointment with your psychiatrist instead of your couch.

It isn't as well known or well used as watermelon and fried chicken......or bagels....or tacos......for that matter.

Funny you'd mention tacos....

2. “You grew up on tacos, correct?”

During a celebration of National Taco Day, Kilmeade asked Nicaraguan meteorologist Maria Molina to describe to him what it was like growing up eating tacos every day. “I didn’t grow up on tacos,” she replied. “I’m Nicaraguan, it’s not a native food.”

-- from The 8 Stupidest Things Brian Kilmeade Has Ever Said Live on National Television

You put watermelon in your fried chicken!!?? Hey, whatever floats your boat....... :eusa_sick:

You should try making an appointment with your psychiatrist instead of your couch.
My couch is smarter.......

Forum List

Back