Arrest made in threat to white u of Chicago students over laquan

"An online threat to kill 16 white male students or staff in retaliation for the shooting of Laquan McDonald forced the University of Chicago to cancel classes and close its Hyde Park campus Monday, the Tribune has learned, and one person was taken into custody in connection with the threat."

Well, I guess if that doesn't work out, they can rob, loot, burn, and destroy the city like a bunch of rabid baboons.

"An online threat to kill 16 white male students or staff in retaliation for the shooting of Laquan McDonald forced the University of Chicago to cancel classes and close its Hyde Park campus Monday, the Tribune has learned, and one person was taken into custody in connection with the threat."

Well, I guess if that doesn't work out, they can rob, loot, burn, and destroy the city like a bunch of rabid baboons.
or stop innocent shoppers from entering stores. Funny how paintmyhouse says parents aren't accountable for their kids, but for this everyone is held accountable. The innocent trying to do christmas shopping having threats as they try to enter a store. Yep, it ain't anyone's business until it's everyone's business. They should have all been arrested. every single one, including father pfleger who is the worst christian I've ever seen. hoopin and hollerin in mass about disrupting innocent families christmas.

Not as bad as the racists who actually shot at and wounded BLM protesters in Chicago and Minnesota.
Present your evidence that they were racist.
You didn't see their posts on 4chan or their e-mails you dumbass cracka?
Dumbass cracka? You can't complain about racists AND be a racist yourself. That makes you a racist hypocrite.
Go smoke a pole honky
ahhhh the good ole libturd shows his colors. haahahahahhahahahhahahaha what a dumb fk.

Not as bad as the racists who actually shot at and wounded BLM protesters in Chicago and Minnesota.
Dumbass cracka? You can't complain about racists AND be a racist yourself. That makes you a racist hypocrite.
Go smoke a pole honky
ahhhh the good ole libturd shows his colors. haahahahahhahahahhahahaha what a dumb fk.
Nothing I say will convince you ignant crackas to view other races as equal. So why bother trying?

:fu:

Stop deflecting cave chimp. Just admit you didnt know.

Go smoke a pole honky
Nothing I say will convince you ignant crackas to view other races as equal. So why bother trying?

All races are equal. It's a fact. Now, let's get back to your racism and hypocracy.

Go smoke a pole honky

All races are equal. It's a fact. Now, let's get back to your racism and hypocracy.

Youre still deflecting from the fact you didnt know cave chimp. Address that fact first.

Stop deflecting cave chimp. Just admit you didnt know.
Just admit that you don't have the proper evidence to support your claim.

Go smoke a pole honky

Even races that are equal can be incompatible.

Go smoke a pole honky

It's you that treat races inequal so you know

Go smoke a pole honky

Nope nothing. you're just a racist fk

Forum List

Back