Poll.....Is Chicago run by the democrat party.....

Does the democrat party run the City of Chicago

• yes

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • what kind of moron doesn't know that democrats run Chicago?

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
pogo, the poster here at U.S. message board is insisting that Chicago is not run by the democrat party.....I thought I would see if that is the view of anyone else....

Pogo here has never posted ANYTHING about the "democrat party". No such thing exists. Actually, NO CITY ANYWHERE is run by a political party, even ones that really do exist. They're run by mayors, city councils and/or city managers.

As far as Chicago, as I already explained to your lying ass, it does not involve political parties in elections.

And to prove it, here's the same link again --- double your butthurt, double my fun.

Stupid shit.

pogo, the poster here at U.S. message board is insisting that Chicago is not run by the democrat party.....I thought I would see if that is the view of anyone else....

Pogo here has never posted ANYTHING about the "democrat party". No such thing exists.

As far as Chicago, as I already explained to your lying ass, it does not involve political parties in elections.

And to prove it, here's the same link again --- double your butthurt, double my fun.

Stupid shit.

Keep selling it........try really hard......no one thinks you are sane....but it is funny watching you post stupid crap.

Of course it is

Chicago is one of the greatest cities in America
Can we assume you don’t live in Chicago?
Been there

Also been to 40 out of 50 states. Spent a lot of time in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina.

I have seen Republican run communities. No zoning laws, no public infrastructure, no civic improvements, no first class restaurants or culture.

I’ll take Chicago any day.

Pogo here has never posted ANYTHING about the "democrat party". No such thing exists.

Stupid shit.

Keep selling it........try really hard......no one thinks you are sane....but it is funny watching you post stupid crap.

"Stupid crap" like the only link in the thread?

A thread that still can't even figure out how to spell the word "Democratic"?

Lie on, liar.

Of course it is

Chicago is one of the greatest cities in America

A city of slackers, I see. During the last year of Obama's presidency in 2016, there were 153 homicides and 683 people shot and wounded.

During 2019 there were only 85 homicides and 356 people shot and wounded. I guess everyone was too busy working during Trump's economic boom then.

This year to date, 89 shot and killed, 446 shot and wounded.

Slackers.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

I love it when these Grandly Butt Hurt Trump Toadies try to pile up on Pogo. He has proven your sorry asses wrong time and again and you still start OPs proving how stupid you are. Or respond in threads where he simply fucks you up. He proves you time and time again. Dayum. Get an online ass whupin from someone else.

Stupid shit.

You make more sense when you stick to you gun OPs.

I love it when these Grandly Butt Hurt Trump Toadies try to pile up on Pogo. He has proven your sorry asses wrong time and again and you still start OPs proving how stupid you are. Or respond in threads where he simply fucks you up. He proves you time and time again. Dayum. Get an online ass whupin from someone else.

"He"? Have you had your gaydar checked for calibration lately?

Wow. Only one person doesn't think Chicago is run by Democrats. That would have to be Wrongwinger.

Forum List

Back