Poll.....Is Chicago run by the democrat party.....

Does the democrat party run the City of Chicago

• yes

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • what kind of moron doesn't know that democrats run Chicago?

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
I love it when these Grandly Butt Hurt Trump Toadies try to pile up on Pogo. He has proven your sorry asses wrong time and again and you still start OPs proving how stupid you are. Or respond in threads where he simply fucks you up. He proves you time and time again. Dayum. Get an online ass whupin from someone else.

NO! I want them ALL! :deal:

Notice that they've completely derailed themselves. But at least the OP has a squeaky-clean clock.

pogo, the poster here at U.S. message board is insisting that Chicago is not run by the democrat party.....I thought I would see if that is the view of anyone else....
Of course it is

Chicago is one of the greatest cities in America

A city of slackers, I see. During the last year of Obama's presidency in 2016, there were 153 homicides and 683 people shot and wounded.

During 2019 there were only 85 homicides and 356 people shot and wounded. I guess everyone was too busy working during Trump's economic boom then.

This year to date, 89 shot and killed, 446 shot and wounded.

Slackers.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!
I have been to Chicago. I enjoyed myself. A lot to see, a lot to do. Like any community, they have their good points and bad points. Most residents of Chicago have never seen a murder.

I have been to many, many Republican run communities. Not much civic pride, no interest in investing in civic infrastructure. When you look at the high points, you are looking at shopping at Walmart and eating at Denny’s. When you look at the low points you see run down shacks with garbage thrown all over

I have been to Democratically run Chicago and Republican run Mississippi.

I will take Chicago any day

pogo, the poster here at U.S. message board is insisting that Chicago is not run by the democrat party.....I thought I would see if that is the view of anyone else....
Of course it is

Can we assume you don’t live in Chicago?
Been there

Also been to 40 out of 50 states. Spent a lot of time in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina.

I have seen Republican run communities. No zoning laws, no public infrastructure, no civic improvements, no first class restaurants or culture.

I’ll take Chicago any day.
Maybe so...But Chicago is to Illinois as Capital City was to Panem in the Hunger Games.

I love it when these Grandly Butt Hurt Trump Toadies try to pile up on Pogo. He has proven your sorry asses wrong time and again and you still start OPs proving how stupid you are. Or respond in threads where he simply fucks you up. He proves you time and time again. Dayum. Get an online ass whupin from someone else.

So......you agree with pogo....Chicago is not a city run by the democrat party? Really? And you expect us to take your post seriously?

Of course it is

Can we assume you don’t live in Chicago?
Been there

Also been to 40 out of 50 states. Spent a lot of time in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina.

I have seen Republican run communities. No zoning laws, no public infrastructure, no civic improvements, no first class restaurants or culture.

I’ll take Chicago any day.
Maybe so...But Chicago is to Illinois as Capital City was to Panem in the Hunger Games.
Doesn’t really matter

Millions of people visit Chicago every year. You don’t see that in Republican run Mississippi

Pogo is delusional.

Pogo is a one trick troll, he goes off on a tangent on any given post, and then refuses to actually respond to the actual content in the post.

He-he! It's kind of like, "Does a bear sh*t in the woods?" Of COURSE you'd HAVE to be a moron to answer NO to this.
Like most major cities, Chicago would not sink so low as to be run by Republicans

Pogo is delusional.

Pogo is a one trick troll, he goes off on a tangent on any given post, and then refuses to actually respond to the actual content in the post.

I capsized the OP in literally my first post here. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh you can whine, sure. You can stomp your feet, hold your breath, whatever you want. Has no effect.

He-he! It's kind of like, "Does a bear sh*t in the woods?" Of COURSE you'd HAVE to be a moron to answer NO to this.

Or, you could simply know what you're talking about. But of course then you'd need a link to prove it.
Oh wait -- I already did that. You "disliked" it. Tough titty too.

Pogo is delusional.

Yep...that's his one trick. He will never respond to the actual content of the post. That's what the intellectually feeble-minded do. :D

Pogo is delusional.

Yep...that's his one trick. He will never respond to the actual content of the post. That's what the intellectually feeble-minded do. :D
:aug08_031:

SMFH

This from the wag whose contribution to the fallacy was, and I quote, "Salamander".

Of course it is

A city of slackers, I see. During the last year of Obama's presidency in 2016, there were 153 homicides and 683 people shot and wounded.

During 2019 there were only 85 homicides and 356 people shot and wounded. I guess everyone was too busy working during Trump's economic boom then.

Slackers.

I have been to Chicago. I enjoyed myself. A lot to see, a lot to do. Like any community, they have their good points and bad points. Most residents of Chicago have never seen a murder.

I have been to many, many Republican run communities. Not much civic pride, no interest in investing in civic infrastructure. When you look at the high points, you are looking at shopping at Walmart and eating at Denny’s. When you look at the low points you see run down shacks with garbage thrown all over
This is so inviting I just know you're begging for it for some devious purpose. Like all the images of the homeless encampments all over the streets and the discarded syringes and shit in the streets which have become open sewers. These are all high lights typical of demodumbass run cities.

Last edited:
Of course it is

Slackers.

This is so inviting I just know you're begging for it for some devious purpose. Like all the images of the homeless encampments all over the streets and the discarded syringes and shit in the streets which have become open sewers. These are all high lights typical of demodumbass run cities.

Drive through backwoods Mississippi and see the run down shacks, alcoholism and opioid addiction.

Only difference is Chicago has many redeeming features and culture......Mississippi? Not so much

I have been to Democratically run Chicago and Republican run Mississippi.

I will take Chicago any day

Just one day?

What kind of liberal ARE you?

Don't you know there are standards to be upheld?
I would take it every day
So would most Americans.

Chicago is a great city, Republican run rural communities? Not so much

So......you agree with pogo....Chicago is not a city run by the democrat party? Really? And you expect us to take your post seriously?

Forum List

Back