Poll: Independents Flip On Impeachment, Now Vastly Opposed After First Two Weeks Of Public Hearings

This impeachment is all based on hate and lies and thats why it is failing. There is no actual crime.

It was all planned from the beginning, timed for the election. But something happened on the way to the impeachment: Muller did not indict, and the schocked Dems had nothing to proceed with. So at the last minute "collusion" was dropped as the reason and a phone call is now the new "crime".

Its a sentence is search of a crime, its all hate and lies, and intelligent people understand it.

The impeachment is based on what some people "thought" or "presumed" But actual words from the President on this situation was "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I just want him to do the right thing." Then of course, the actual words of Zelensky who said in public he felt absolutely no pressure from Trump on anything.

It's a made-up story. If we allow the commies to impeach based on assumptions, then it opens up a whole new can of worms for the future. Every time the House is ruled by the opposing party of a President, there will be impeachment charges.

You are correct, but my point is that the timing was planned long ago. They had to FIND something to impeach him on.

Forum List

Back