POLL: If convicted of crimes, should Trump and his associates be punished?

If convicted of crimes involving Jan 6, should Trump and/or his associates be punished?

• Total voters
For the record, I'm not expecting anyone to be convicted of anything. But, theoretically, would you support punishment if any of them are convicted?

An incredibly clear, straightforward question.

He doesn't have to be convicted, they just have to charge him so they can drag it out through 2024.......have you learned nothing about legal warfare by the democrat party?

For the record, I'm not expecting anyone to be convicted of anything. But, theoretically, would you support punishment if any of them are convicted?

Not really straightforward.
This pre-election campaign "investigation" is not legitimate.
Seriously, I would assume you would agree with that?
But... to answer your question... they would have to be found guilty in a federal court. That doesn't get to pick and deny witnesses etc.
If they were found guilty... then of course. Why would they not?

But that also means that we need to prosecute and punish those responsible for failing to protect the capitol.
Inexcusable and mind blowing that less capital police were on duty than usual when they had months of knowing a large, potentially troublesome mass of people were going to be there. This is, of course, completely left out of the campaign show we are seeing now.

We could make it a new reality show!

R.8aa5309658c304768c4fcfc88c884159

Of course, but conviction isn't the goal. Political theater for dumb people like you is the goal.

Remember, you voted for this.

You get lower by the day.

Once the Republicans control Congress, would you support punishment when he is impeached and convicted?

In order to return a touch of sanity to America, Biden or Harris, whoever is president, would best serve the nation with pardons, not kangaroo court convictions.

Forum List

Back