Poll: How Many Think Friday's "Grab 'Em By The.." Tape Is The Worst Hillary Has On Trump?

I think the "Grab E'm By The ..." tape is:

• The worst Hillary has on Trump. He should be fine if he recovers from this.

• Probably has a bunch similar left to reveal.

• Has much worse. The GOP should brace themselves for impact.

• I'm silly & I think Hillary's camp had nothing to do with the tape.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Locker room gutter talk... what the fuck ever.

mdj-image-1475940203-529741_500.jpg
Trump settled out of court with his victim in that case. She began speaking out about him earlier this year.

Hillary had enough class not to bring her to the debate.

I don't think Republicans realize how funny and amazing it is for us liberals that just 11 days ago Republicans couldn't wait for the wiki leaks October Surprise they were sure was going to sink Hillary once and for all. But October 1-7 came and went and nothing but then Saturday we woke up to stories about a Trump tape revealed and he said what? LOL.
I was thinking the same thing all weekend. Who would have guessed the October Surprise was on Trump? :lol:

Now I want to hear how Melania met Trump. I want to hear her memory of the first time he walked up to her and just grabbed her pussy. Is she really the type of woman that works on? I like her more then. Poor woman has to fuck that guy.

At a certain point, it becomes piling on

We are numb to how low Trump can sink

This is just the Alensky model in action. WikiLeaks released more emails showing that Hillary has already sold the nation to Wall Street in exchange for bribes, and magically we have this shit about Trump.

{
In an excerpt flagged as “Clinton suggests Wall Street insiders are what is needed to fix Wall Street”, Ms Clinton hints at working with executives to shape government regulation during a speech to Goldman Sachs in 2013.

“How do you get to the golden key, how do we figure out what works?” the transcript reads. “And the people that know the industry better than anybody are the people who work in the industry.”

In the same speech, she allegedly suggested a policy regulating the financial sector for political reasons. }

Controversial Hillary Clinton speeches to Wall St leaked by Wikileaks

0.jpg

Imprisoned former Penn State Coach Jerry Sandusky is seeking a new trial claiming he was "locker Room bantering " and should not have been convicted ...

Locker room gutter talk... what the fuck ever.

mdj-image-1475940203-529741_500.jpg
Trump settled out of court with his victim in that case. She began speaking out about him earlier this year.

Hillary had enough class not to bring her to the debate.

Speaking to a television interviewer in London, Hawking called Trump “a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator,” a statement that many Trump supporters believed was intentionally designed to confuse them.

Moments after Hawking made the remark, Google reported a sharp increase in searches for the terms “demagogue,” “denominator,” and “Stephen Hawking.”

Show me a quote from Hillary that you take offense to

And you'll lie about it, as you lie about everything else?

{
1. “Hard-working white Americans” prefer her to Obama. In May 2008, Clinton told the USA Today that while Obama was leading the delegate race, she still had a broader political base. Unfortunately, she made that claim in explicitly racial terms, citing an Associated Press poll “that found how Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.”

2. “Colored People’s Time.” Clinton appeared alongside left-wing New York City mayor Bill de Blasio at the annual Inner Circle Dinner this year, and joined in a racist joke based on a stereotype that black people are late for everything:

Clinton: I just have to say thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough. [Laughter]

De Blasio: Sorry Hillary, I was running on C.P. time. [Audience gasps]

Host: I don’t like jokes like that.

As Mediate later noted, the cable news networks mostly ignored the racist joke.

3. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. wasn’t really THAT great. As she struggled to stop the Obama insurgency in the 2008 Democratic primary, Clinton tried to diminish Obama’s credentials as a “community organizer,” which had led some to draw connections between him and Dr. King. Clinton argued that it was really a professional politician, President Lyndon Johnson, who made the difference: “Dr. King’s dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act”

4. “Ah don’t feel no ways TAHHHHHRD.” Clinton, like Vice President Al Gore, and indeed like President Obama himself, has a tendency to imitate what she believes to be an African-American accent when she speaks before black audiences. Obama, who grew up in Hawaii, at least has some cultural competence and experience, honed through practice in inner city Chicago. Clinton manages to sound condescending every time — most notoriously in this cringe-worthy clip from 2008.

}
Hillary Clinton, Racist: Top 5 Worst Comments (in Public)

Well it goes without saying that Friday's tape was so damning to the GOP as a whole. But do we really think this was the ace of spades?

Vote in the poll to see where people think this race is going for Mr. Trump.

It goes without saying that Teflon-Trump will recover no matter what. But what about the GOP as a whole?

Edit...well...just found this: It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak

There is so much more but the question is how much does Trump have on Hillary and Bill?

This is now the tabloid election...

4. “Ah don’t feel no ways TAHHHHHRD.” Clinton, like Vice President Al Gore, and indeed like President Obama himself, has a tendency to imitate what she believes to be an African-American accent when she speaks before black audiences. Obama, who grew up in Hawaii, at least has some cultural competence and experience, honed through practice in inner city Chicago. Clinton manages to sound condescending every time — most notoriously in this cringe-worthy clip from 2008.
Unlike you tards, the audience knew Clinton was quoting James Cleveland. Which is why they APPLAUDED and CHEERED her. You brainless parrots are repeating an offense which does not exist.

Like Trump said last night, Hillary is tireless.

"Who Cares?"
Millions of women care. That's who.
Only the weird ones. The rest understand men.
And far better than men understand women. :laugh:
Oh...DO tell us about what women care and don't care about......:lol:
Women care about butterflies, puppies and Rainbows and also about "Kung Fu Kill bill" Death Head kicks and eye gouging ...so one has to be careful on approach ...

Well it goes without saying that Friday's tape was so damning to the GOP as a whole. But do we really think this was the ace of spades?

Vote in the poll to see where people think this race is going for Mr. Trump.

It goes without saying that Teflon-Trump will recover no matter what. But what about the GOP as a whole?

Edit...well...just found this: It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak
It's a nonissue

Show me a quote from Hillary that you take offense to

And you'll lie about it, as you lie about everything else?

{
1. “Hard-working white Americans” prefer her to Obama. In May 2008, Clinton told the USA Today that while Obama was leading the delegate race, she still had a broader political base. Unfortunately, she made that claim in explicitly racial terms, citing an Associated Press poll “that found how Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.”

2. “Colored People’s Time.” Clinton appeared alongside left-wing New York City mayor Bill de Blasio at the annual Inner Circle Dinner this year, and joined in a racist joke based on a stereotype that black people are late for everything:

Clinton: I just have to say thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough. [Laughter]

De Blasio: Sorry Hillary, I was running on C.P. time. [Audience gasps]

Host: I don’t like jokes like that.

As Mediate later noted, the cable news networks mostly ignored the racist joke.

3. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. wasn’t really THAT great. As she struggled to stop the Obama insurgency in the 2008 Democratic primary, Clinton tried to diminish Obama’s credentials as a “community organizer,” which had led some to draw connections between him and Dr. King. Clinton argued that it was really a professional politician, President Lyndon Johnson, who made the difference: “Dr. King’s dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act”

}
Hillary Clinton, Racist: Top 5 Worst Comments (in Public)
Pretty lame....is that the best you could Google?

Most is not even true...the rest is a yawn

Forum List

Back