Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’sStephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

More: Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity.

for the record-----TRUMP NEVER SAID "I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL"----what he said was that a criminal prosecution into her
actions would lead to conviction-------a statement that DID touch
lots of americans FAVORABLY

Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’sStephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

More: Pence’s True Colors: Jail Threat ‘Was One Of The Better Moments Of The Debate’

That tells me all I ever want to know about Mike Pence - and his Christian/Conservative/Republican (in that order) motto. I look forward to both Trump and Pence fading into obscurity.

Poor Dems. If he's elected, all the worms will be dug up. Guaranteed.

He is right. I look forward to hillary in prison, and you back on the reservation.

for the record-----TRUMP NEVER SAID "I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL"----what he said was that a criminal prosecution into her
actions would lead to conviction-------a statement that DID touch
lots of americans FAVORABLY
These people are fucking loons

It actually was a pretty good frat boy come back by Trump.

Hillary opened the door when she talked about his judgment not being suitable to be in charge of the laws of this Nation. He got her good, unfortunately.

The front page banner headline of our newspaper this morning was "Trump Would Jail Hillary Clinton"
giggle
He was getting a bit overexcited, I think.

It actually was a pretty good frat boy come back by Trump.

Hillary opened the door when she talked about his judgment not being suitable to be in charge of the laws of this Nation. He got her good, unfortunately.

And a rousing round of cheers and applause from the audience.

You'll be here on November 9th, right?

Dems are worms studying to be snakes.

So you think an actual investigation would be able to convict her in court do you? You're probably right

It was the best moment of the debate.

Hillary obviously thinks that justice being served would be criminal. If Trump wins we will see whether Clinton's rightful place is in prison or not.

Dems are worms studying to be snakes.
So that's why they've cordoned off the universities.

Heads will roll when Trump is elected.
Then let us pray that Trump is not elected.

be calm Kondor-----heads will not roll with Trump on board----
people will be fired -----but NOT FIRED UPON
I'm as calm as calm can be.

Secure in the knowledge that Trump is going to lose on November 8th.

Mind you, the price is frightfully high; namely, installing the HildaBeast in power for four years.

But it's only four years, and she will be a one-term President.

The price to the Republic and its People, for elevating Trump to the Presidency, is far too high to contemplate; making the Cost of Clinton pale by comparison.

Forum List

Back