Poll: How Many Think Friday's "Grab 'Em By The.." Tape Is The Worst Hillary Has On Trump?

I think the "Grab E'm By The ..." tape is:

• The worst Hillary has on Trump. He should be fine if he recovers from this.

• Probably has a bunch similar left to reveal.

• Has much worse. The GOP should brace themselves for impact.

• I'm silly & I think Hillary's camp had nothing to do with the tape.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well it goes without saying that Friday's tape was so damning to the GOP as a whole. But do we really think this was the ace of spades?

Vote in the poll to see where people think this race is going for Mr. Trump.

It goes without saying that Teflon-Trump will recover no matter what. But what about the GOP as a whole?

Edit...well...just found this: It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak

Last edited:
Locker room gutter talk... what the fuck ever.

Pussy Riot!!

297px-Pussy_Riot_by_Igor_Mukhin.jpg

At a certain point, it becomes piling on

We are numb to how low Trump can sink

Call us when he's shoving a cigar in some young girl's twat.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has done, much, much worse
You won't get anything on Hillary will you? she is the one running
She is the one who defended it, neutralizing her "I'll fight for women and children" slogan.
Show me a quote from Hillary that you take offense to

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has done, much, much worse
You won't get anything on Hillary will you? she is the one running
She is the one who defended it, neutralizing her "I'll fight for women and children" slogan.
Show me a quote from Hillary that you take offense to
I'ts not just her words, it's her actions (and her husband's). It's also what she DIDN'T say, especially after she called it a "right wing conspiracy", then the blue dress appeared.

Well it goes without saying that Friday's tape was so damning to the GOP as a whole. But do we really think this was the ace of spades?

It goes without saying that Teflon-Trump will recover no matter what. But what about the GOP as a whole?

Don't know if they have more but if they do, they won't have much impact. This is most likely the worst they have.

His uncertified foundation is worse.

His November 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering is worse.

His 20 lawsuits for sexual harassment out of the 130 he personally had against him are worse.

His using foundation money for bribery is worse.

Fact checkers finding less that 20% of everything he says is true is worse.

His owing China, Wall Street, Russia and India is worse.

Not releasing his tax returns is worse.

Oh, there is way, way more that is worse than that single tape.

Is that the bar now for you Chumps? At least the intern was a willing participant.

Try this on for size:

Jill Harth Speaks Out, Stands by Story of Being Sexually Assaulted by Donald Trump

Jill Harth met Trump in 1992, when she and her then-fiance, George Houraney, were beauty pageant promoters wanting to do business with him. But starting with their very first meeting, she said, Trump sexually harassed her — and he kept harassing her over a period of years, culminating in a sexual assault at his Palm Beach estate.

Their business deal fell apart, and Harth and Houraney filed separate civil lawsuits. He sued for breach of contract and she alleged attempted rape. Trump settled with Houraney, and as a condition of the settlement, Harth withdrew her case.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=1

Donald J. Trump had barely met Rowanne Brewer Lane when he asked her to change out of her clothes.

Donald was having a pool party at Mar-a-Lago. There were about 50 models and 30 men. There were girls in the pools, splashing around. For some reason Donald seemed a little smitten with me. He just started talking to me and nobody else.

He suddenly took me by the hand, and he started to show me around the mansion. He asked me if I had a swimsuit with me. I said no. I hadn’t intended to swim. He took me into a room and opened drawers and asked me to put on a swimsuit.

The interactions occurred in his offices at Trump Tower, at his homes, at construction sites and backstage at beauty pageants.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=1

Trump volunteered that as the owner, he would sometimes wander backstage when the contestants were nude or dressing. “I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant, and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said.

More Trump tapes surface with crude sex remarks

In a race against a woman, where all the women are rooting for breaking thru the glass ceiling on this office, I think Trump's insults to females is by far more significant than this.

The GOP is probably looking for a reason to dump Trump so this frat house talk by a 59 year old frat boy 11 years ago is just more fodder for them.

But they are stuck with Trump now even though they would prefer Pence instead.

The women will elect Hillary, together with the NAACP community, so Trump is already a dead duck.

Pence and Ryan can go head to head in 2020 again in the primaries.

That race in 2020 versus Hillary and Kaine will be a lot closer than this coming November will be.

Forum List

Back