Poll: How Many Think Friday's "Grab 'Em By The.." Tape Is The Worst Hillary Has On Trump?

I think the "Grab E'm By The ..." tape is:

• The worst Hillary has on Trump. He should be fine if he recovers from this.

• Probably has a bunch similar left to reveal.

• Has much worse. The GOP should brace themselves for impact.

• I'm silly & I think Hillary's camp had nothing to do with the tape.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You forgot to put a "Who Cares?" choice.

The Republican Party claims to be the party of Christianity. Yet they are breaking their backs under the weight of defending a sexual predator and serial adulterer. Trump's number one surrogate on the talking head circuit is a man who notified his wife he was cheating on her by calling a press conference. There have been women coming forward all year about Trump's sexual misconduct, and now they are being vindicated by Trump's own boasting. This is who the party of Christianity is chopping of their own nose to avoid smelling.

The Republican Party claims to be the party of fiscal responsibility. They pay lip service to a balanced budget, and they whine about the debt. Yet they are breaking their backs under the weight of defending a man who not only failed to put a balanced budget plan on the table, his plan is going to add more debt than Hillary. He is going to add more debt than even Obama! This is who the party of fiscal responsibility is plucking out their own eyes to avoid seeing.

The Republican Party claims to be the party of the Constitution. And yet they are breaking their backs under the weight of defending a man who would trample a religion under his heel, deny citizenship to native born Americans, and ban assault weapons. This is who the party of the Constitution is chopping off their own ears to avoid hearing.

Well it goes without saying that Friday's tape was so damning to the GOP as a whole. But do we really think this was the ace of spades?

Vote in the poll to see where people think this race is going for Mr. Trump.

It goes without saying that Teflon-Trump will recover no matter what. But what about the GOP as a whole?

Edit…well...just found this: It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak

You don’t pay your taxes….there is a bullet in there both legally and with anyone who is still dumb enough to vote for him. You make lewd comments; it gets headlines. I’m pretty sure the prize in releasing the tape was to change the conversation.

Don't know if they have more but if they do, they won't have much impact. This is most likely the worst they have.

Sure, because every good poker player playing "no peeky", always plays their ace of spades the first round of betting.

You don't play poker much, do you?

At a certain point, it becomes piling on

We are numb to how low Trump can sink

Call us when he's shoving a cigar in some young girl's twat.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has done, much, much worse
You won't get anything on Hillary will you? she is the one running
She is the one who defended it, neutralizing her "I'll fight for women and children" slogan.
Show me a quote from Hillary that you take offense to
I'ts not just her words, it's her actions (and her husband's). It's also what she DIDN'T say, especially after she called it a "right wing conspiracy", then the blue dress appeared.
I would like to hear it. You guys rant about how Hillary attacked and humiliated these women.

I have yet to see anything from Hillary that would be offensive

Well it goes without saying that Friday's tape was so damning to the GOP as a whole. But do we really think this was the ace of spades?

Vote in the poll to see where people think this race is going for Mr. Trump.

It goes without saying that Teflon-Trump will recover no matter what. But what about the GOP as a whole?

Edit...well...just found this: It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak
I don't think Republicans realize how funny and amazing it is for us liberals that just 11 days ago Republicans couldn't wait for the wiki leaks October Surprise they were sure was going to sink Hillary once and for all. But October 1-7 came and went and nothing but then Saturday we woke up to stories about a Trump tape revealed and he said what? LOL.

Trump you are no match for the Clinton's or Obama's. You are minor league. Trump supporters are truly a basket of deplorables. A recent survey just showed 51% of Republicans said they view Trump more favorably after the tape came out. That proves Hillary was right that half his supporters are a basket of deplorables.

At a certain point, it becomes piling on

We are numb to how low Trump can sink

She is the one who defended it, neutralizing her "I'll fight for women and children" slogan.
It takes a village. I wanna live in Botswana, I'll move. (-:

I'ts not just her words, it's her actions (and her husband's). It's also what she DIDN'T say, especially after she called it a "right wing conspiracy", then the blue dress appeared.
I would like to hear it. You guys rant about how Hillary attacked and humiliated these women.

WATCH: Donald Trump Calls Paula Jones a Loser in 1998 Interview

I don't think Republicans realize how funny and amazing it is for us liberals that just 11 days ago Republicans couldn't wait for the wiki leaks October Surprise they were sure was going to sink Hillary once and for all. But October 1-7 came and went and nothing but then Saturday we woke up to stories about a Trump tape revealed and he said what? LOL.
I was thinking the same thing all weekend. Who would have guessed the October Surprise was on Trump? :lol:

The Republican Party claims to be the party of Christianity. Yet they are breaking their backs under the weight of defending a sexual predator and serial adulterer. Trump's number one surrogate on the talking head circuit is a man who notified his wife he was cheating on her by calling a press conference. There have been women coming forward all year about Trump's sexual misconduct, and now they are being vindicated by Trump's own boasting. This is who the party of Christianity is chopping of their own nose to avoid smelling.

The Republican Party claims to be the party of fiscal responsibility. They pay lip service to a balanced budget, and they whine about the debt. Yet they are breaking their backs under the weight of defending a man who not only failed to put a balanced budget plan on the table, his plan is going to add more debt than Hillary. He is going to add more debt than even Obama! This is who the party of fiscal responsibility is plucking out their own eyes to avoid seeing.

The Republican Party claims to be the party of the Constitution. And yet they are breaking their backs under the weight of defending a man who would trample a religion under his heel, deny citizenship to native born Americans, and ban assault weapons. This is who the party of the Constitution is chopping off their own ears to avoid hearing.
:cuckoo:

Trump speaks out on today's breaking New scandal

"all that stuff about the shaved squirrels the gallon jars of mayonnaise and Pam Bondi in pasties , thongs and high heels singing God Bless America while holding Sparklers in each hand and with Statue of Liberty Headgear is just Locker room banter"

WATCH: Donald Trump Calls Paula Jones a Loser in 1998 Interview
Yes he was a Democrat back then. That's what liberals were saying back then.

Locker room gutter talk... what the fuck ever.

mdj-image-1475940203-529741_500.jpg

In an interview in 2002, when Melania Trump was 30, Trump called 30 “a perfect age.”

How about when a woman gets a bit older, one of Stern’s co-hosts asked.

“What is it at 35, Howard?” Trump replied. “It’s called checkout time.” Guffaws ensued all around.

Years earlier, in 1993, Trump told Stern in a discussion about extramarital affairs that he was surprised to learn that the radio host was faithful to his wife.

“I was actually faithful to my wife for many years,” Trump said, “until I realized the marriage wasn’t gonna work.”

In 2006, Stern asked Trump whether he could “now be banging 24-year-olds?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Trump answered. “I’d have no problem.”

---------------
My favorite part of the Interview.

Forum List

Back