Poll: Does Hillary have a drinking problem?

Do you think Hillary might be an alcoholic?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
She also beat John McCain at downing shots of vodka in 2004.....

It has emerged that Mrs Clinton took on Mr McCain at downing vodka shots when the two senators were on a congressional tour of Estonia in 2004.
Rumours of the drinking contest have surfaced before, but had always been dismissed as apocryphal until the story was finally confirmed by Mrs Clinton's campaign manager, and by the owner of a restaurant in the Estonian capital of Tallinn.
Dimitri Demjanov, proprietor of Gloria's, said the two political heavyweights managed four shots each before Mrs Clinton was declared the winner, though the rules of the contest remain somewhat opaque.

Looks like Hillary has a high tolerance for alcohol.
i played quarters with her once. :)
Who won?
she's actually a lot of fun when she's had a couple.
ironically, huma won. whuma knew ?
weiner was ejected from the game, but has the whole thing on video somewhere.

After reading about her drinking habits, and her violent mood swings, I can't help thinking she might be an alcoholic. :dunno:

drunkhilz3.jpg
this is so weird, i just had the thought what if she shows up tipsy ?

that's more then one communication device.

It would appear they are reporters who are recording her, probably a press event on the plane.
a drinking press event. though i need a few belts to fly. but U R right they look like recording devices. no wonder she avoids press conferences.

Actually the latest trend is she has press conferences and Trump not so much.
Hillary hates doing press conferences as much as she hates going a few hours without a drink.

After reading about her drinking habits, and her violent mood swings, I can't help thinking she might be an alcoholic. :dunno:

drunkhilz3.jpg

It would appear they are reporters who are recording her, probably a press event on the plane.
a drinking press event. though i need a few belts to fly. but U R right they look like recording devices. no wonder she avoids press conferences.

that's because he also has to allow a lot of time for speaking to enormous super enthusiastic audiences.
hillary doesn't have that problem, maybe that's why she drinks.

drunkhilz3.jpg

Hillary hates doing press conferences as much as she hates going a few hours without a drink.

Get back to me with some of that....what do you call it...relevance?

You don't need to wait for me. It's well known she doesn't like answering questions from the press.
Ask google how many she's done in the past year. :)

You don't need to wait for me. It's well known she doesn't like answering questions from the press.

She hasn't done many, she's done more lately than Trump, who also doesn't like to answer questions, at least not honestly.

She hasn't done many, she's done more lately than Trump, who also doesn't like to answer questions, at least not honestly.
She has? Can you provide a link to her most recent one? Im sure I'm not the only one here who would like to see it.
Thanks. :)

She has? Can you provide a link to her most recent one? Im sure I'm not the only one here who would like to see it.

Sure.

Clinton Now Gives Press Conferences While Trump Avoids Them

In the past two weeks, Clinton has taken informal and formal questions from traveling reporters on at least eight occasions, while Trump has not taken questions at a formal press conference for more than 50 days.

She has answered questions on a wide range of topics from handling ISIS, the structure of her family foundation, cybersecurity and about a television series she is watching, The Good Wife. At her recent appearances, she always appeared with a minder, the besuited press secretary Nick Merrill, and sometimes unexpectedly in the aisle at the back of her plane. She has taken a total of 63 questions, according to a tally provided by her campaign.

Trump, meanwhile, spoke briefly with a handful of reporters on Labor Day Monday and took a few questions. But his more controlled campaign since the installation of image maven Kellyanne Conway has meant Trump sticks much closer to the script.

She also beat John McCain at downing shots of vodka in 2004.....

It has emerged that Mrs Clinton took on Mr McCain at downing vodka shots when the two senators were on a congressional tour of Estonia in 2004.
Rumours of the drinking contest have surfaced before, but had always been dismissed as apocryphal until the story was finally confirmed by Mrs Clinton's campaign manager, and by the owner of a restaurant in the Estonian capital of Tallinn.
Dimitri Demjanov, proprietor of Gloria's, said the two political heavyweights managed four shots each before Mrs Clinton was declared the winner, though the rules of the contest remain somewhat opaque.

Looks like Hillary has a high tolerance for alcohol.
i played quarters with her once. :)
Who won?
she's actually a lot of fun when she's had a couple.
ironically, huma won. whuma knew ?
weiner was ejected from the game, but has the whole thing on video somewhere.
I've also heard she's fun when she's drunk. I'll even bet she's a barrel of laughs while stumbling around.

Sure.

In the past two weeks, Clinton has taken informal and formal questions from traveling reporters on at least eight occasions, while Trump has not taken questions at a formal press conference for more than 50 days.

She has answered questions on a wide range of topics from handling ISIS, the structure of her family foundation, cybersecurity and about a television series she is watching, The Good Wife. At her recent appearances, she always appeared with a minder, the besuited press secretary Nick Merrill, and sometimes unexpectedly in the aisle at the back of her plane. She has taken a total of 63 questions, according to a tally provided by her campaign.

Trump, meanwhile, spoke briefly with a handful of reporters on Labor Day Monday and took a few questions. But his more controlled campaign since the installation of image maven Kellyanne Conway has meant Trump sticks much closer to the script.
:cuckoo:

Really? When was the last one she had? Not one on one set up interviews, actual press conferences?

Has Hillary Clinton not had a press conference in 269 days?

Sure.

:cuckoo:

Did I as for a status update to your mental state?

Really? When was the last one she had? Not one on one set up interviews, actual press conferences?

Already answered sunshine, keep up.

Sure.

Is that really your idea of a press conference? lol

I'm sure you're a nice person IRL, HappyJoy. I hope you'll understand why I wouldn't call that a press conference. Thanks anyway. :)

Why not? She's already a Parkinson's ridden, brain damaged, mass murdering biotch to Republicans, why not add alcoholism to it at this point? :p

Sure.

I'm sure you're a nice person IRL, HappyJoy. I hope you'll understand why I wouldn't call that a press conference. Thanks anyway. :)

What specifically are you referring to? What I linked to refers to multiple events where reporters asked Clinton over 60 questions. That's the purpose of a press conference. Whether the press is seated or answering question on the plane.

How many press conferences has Trump had in September where reporters asked questions?

Sure.

What specifically are you referring to? What I linked to refers to multiple events where reporters asked Clinton over 60 questions. That's the purpose of a press conference. Whether the press is seated or answering question on the plane.

How many press conferences has Trump had in September where reporters asked questions?

What are their individual totals for the year?

Forum List

Back