Poll: Does Hillary have a drinking problem?

Do you think Hillary might be an alcoholic?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
After reading about her drinking habits, and her violent mood swings, I can't help thinking she might be an alcoholic. :dunno:

drunkhilz3.jpg

Surely she drinks to deal with her reported cases of advanced Parkinson's, AIDS, MS, dementia and ringworm.

Holy crap, who could blame her.

She's going about it all wrong. I drink all the time, and it's done nothing to help my AIDS.

After reading about her drinking habits, and her violent mood swings, I can't help thinking she might be an alcoholic. :dunno:

drunkhilz3.jpg
this is so weird, i just had the thought what if she shows up tipsy ?

also that's more then one communication device.

Last edited:
I am sure she has a problem drinking, that is what they make straws for. But then again that might be how she got pneumonia.

Obama said this during a 2012 White House Correspondents' Dinner:

Despite many obstacles, much has changed during my time in office. Four years ago, I was locked in a brutal primary battle with Hillary Clinton. Four years later she won't stop drunk-texting me from Cartagena.

:laugh:

She also beat John McCain at downing shots of vodka in 2004.....

It has emerged that Mrs Clinton took on Mr McCain at downing vodka shots when the two senators were on a congressional tour of Estonia in 2004.
Rumours of the drinking contest have surfaced before, but had always been dismissed as apocryphal until the story was finally confirmed by Mrs Clinton's campaign manager, and by the owner of a restaurant in the Estonian capital of Tallinn.
Dimitri Demjanov, proprietor of Gloria's, said the two political heavyweights managed four shots each before Mrs Clinton was declared the winner, though the rules of the contest remain somewhat opaque.

Looks like Hillary has a high tolerance for alcohol.

Last edited:
Last edited:

It has emerged that Mrs Clinton took on Mr McCain at downing vodka shots when the two senators were on a congressional tour of Estonia in 2004.
Rumours of the drinking contest have surfaced before, but had always been dismissed as apocryphal until the story was finally confirmed by Mrs Clinton's campaign manager, and by the owner of a restaurant in the Estonian capital of Tallinn.
Dimitri Demjanov, proprietor of Gloria's, said the two political heavyweights managed four shots each before Mrs Clinton was declared the winner, though the rules of the contest remain somewhat opaque.

i played quarters with her once. :)

drunkhilz3.jpg

that's more then one communication device.

It would appear they are reporters who are recording her, probably a press event on the plane.
a drinking press event. though i need a few belts to fly. but U R right they look like recording devices. no wonder she avoids press conferences.

i played quarters with her once. :)
Who won?

drunkhilz3.jpg

that's more then one communication device.

It would appear they are reporters who are recording her, probably a press event on the plane.
a drinking press event. though i need a few belts to fly. but U R right they look like recording devices. no wonder she avoids press conferences.

Actually the latest trend is she has press conferences and Trump not so much.

Forum List

Back