POLL, do we fund private business or democrat welfare programs?

Who do we fund? Private or democrat welfare programs they use for votes

• Private

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Democrat welfare programs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Who remembers the new deal in the 1930’s? Democrat party was on the brink of extinction.
Democrats returned from Europe with the Marxist programs and implement it!
They promise jobs and pensions benefits housing and food!

It saved their asses.. now all there promises for votes ran out of funds 50 years ago! But now can’t borrow from republicans!

Should we let these cites cut cost or should be give them more welfare?

I say cut the mother fcuks!

1587734050462.png

The federal government should not be bailing out the states, counties, and local governments for their poor financial and fiscal planning they’ve made over the years. Besides, that’s money that could be going to our downtrodden friends on Wall and K Street.

Basically, the Democrat voters SOLD THEIR VOTES for the promises of all the free shit and generous pension programs from the Democrat politicians...

Now it turns out that the giveaways were unsustainable...

I say that we let those Democrat voters learn a lesson... NEVER TRUST A LYING DEMOCRAT!!!

NO BAILOUTS FOR THE DEMOCRATS' BAD DECISIONS!!!

Does this apply to Louisville, KY? ... Jackson, MS ... Des Moines, Iowa? ...

I voted neither ... let BofA and Delta airlines go bankrupt ... shut them down ... if they're so unstable they can't survive a small pandemic, then they should be gone ... any and all hospital corporations that were to stupid to plan for this themselves should nail their doors shut and sell out ...

The nation was $20 trillion in debt ... we can't afford bail-out programs ...

Well, the fed reserve gave the District of Criminals an unlimited credit card, thanks to Richard Nixon- BOTH sides use it to buy votes. Directly or Pork is immaterial. BOTH sides have constituents employed by the MIC so, could it's members not be considered a part of the problem?
Godvernment can "print" all the money it wants. States can't. Funny how the States are held to the US Constitution sometimes, others not so much- wonder what that's about?
Maybe a Poll should be created asking if "we the people" should demand the fed godvernment adhere to the rules, as written in the "enumerated" power, or let States do whatever they want since The Criminals in the District known for it's criminal actions do what they want- or, maybe a Poll asking who believes they aren't crazy for doing the same thing over and over (at the polls) and expecting different results and who doesn't believe Einstein was correct.

Basically, the Democrat voters SOLD THEIR VOTES for the promises of all the free shit and generous pension programs from the Democrat politicians...

Now it turns out that the giveaways were unsustainable...

I say that we let those Democrat voters learn a lesson... NEVER TRUST A LYING DEMOCRAT!!!

NO BAILOUTS FOR THE DEMOCRATS' BAD DECISIONS!!!

Absolutely. You can never go wrong by not providing free shit to leeches.

Name, specifically, the "Democrat welfare programs" that support the able-bodied who don't want to work. BTW: time for a national healthcare service.

Name, specifically, the "Democrat welfare programs" that support the able-bodied who don't want to work. BTW: time for a national healthcare service.

BTW, time for you to move to Venezuela.

BTW, time for you to move to Venezuela.
So you can't produce any specifics to support these wild-assed claims. Typical of a right-winger. Why do you right-wingers always run away?This always identifies you as cowards.

As an American , I have no plans to move out of my country, except if I could get a summer rental in London or a lovely little area Somerset, England. Why do you like Venezuela? Are you moving there? What is your attraction to Venezuala?

Last edited:
What's wrong with Venezuela? ... that's a beautiful country with a wealth of food and water, never a cold day in the lowlands ... I've not been there, but I spent a couple years in Panama ... where 3 pound bass are thrown back as too small, piles of rotten fruit everywhere, lowest temperature was 82ºF ... I met a woman in the rural areas west of Panama City that had never been more than a couple miles from the home she was born in, all the food and water she, and her 8 children, needed could be found within that distance ...

The US dollar goes a long ways there ...

Forum List

Back