Poll: Cooling, Stable, Warming, AGW?

Poll: Cooling, Stable, Natural Warming, AGW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where were you during the last pandemic Crick? ~S~
So you actually believe all the world's climate scientists have lied to us about global warming AND that all the world's doctors have lied to us about COVID-19.

I'd say it's time to take you off the Xmas card list.

I'm talking about him but more about one-line/quip/? Toddster, SunsetTommy, and even one-line-Ding who knows the truth.
They have a bit of Sociopathic rooting to be on the Right/Conservative side on issues.
Sorry to say they can't be honest with themselves either.
Ding, a bit crazy, wants to fantasize on everything/a determined nonconformist/godist

Toddster is fairly smart but he just harrasses me and Crick with tiny detail while ignoring completely idiotic posts from Deniers and just plain idiots like jc456 who give him likes.
They don't want to be in assailable positions/on the record. (to stay conservative, or have no justifications for those positions an they know it)
Stalker Toddster has no doubt seen this, but also does Not want to vote, or vote and explain why. He'd lose his conservative credentials/fan club/trolling life.

That's why there are Virtually No thread starts for any of them except Tommy's WUWT wacks.

I didn't expect any to vote in this thread.
Ding did but Dishonestly (more sociopathically) changed the time scale so he could be in the 'cooling' camp.
He has no game except the lie "normal interglacial" as I said before.
And he just did it AGAIN!
[After LOL, 50 million yrs] He just put up a 400,000 year graph to try and refute a 150 yr AGW... that could Not even be seen on his 6" wide 400K years that makes the longer more gradual periods look as sharp as AGW actually is on a 2,000 ot 10,000 year graph. a 2500:1 compression 150 yr time scale, or 40x the 10,000, year graph that would be/IS more enlightening appropriate that I posted.

Tommy put me on [Faux] Ignore long ago when I kept asking him to lay out his position on warming (or not) 5 or 6 times.
He can't do it! Ask him.
What he does do is put up denier articles and graphs but can never debate. Just say "refute the article or you lose." He is a moderator on Denier blog WUWT. Plenty of crap articles.

The Env section/USMB is overwhelmingly denier but I guess (beyond calling AGW BS/catastrophist) many don't want to go ON the record as they rightly suspect they are Wrong and/or can't justify it. Just bash-and-run like Crazy 'sparky' on page 1.

more later/or another time.
thx
`

Seems you're more interested in discussing people than the environment ... it doesn't matter to me ... but this is YOUR thread and maybe you shouldn't be hijacking it ... just saying ...

C'mon Apu, these are whities ... what do you expect? ...

Seems you're more interested in discussing people than the environment ... it doesn't matter to me ... but this is YOUR thread and maybe you shouldn't be hijacking it ... just saying ...

Whities?

Yes ... God is a black man ... Satan corrupted black man and bleach his skin ... white people are Satan's children and should be all murdered to death ... don't you read the Bible? ...

Yes ... I am a whitie, that's why you can trust my opinion of whities ... I know, you're a language pussy, put me on ignore if you don't like it ... please ...

Yes ... God is a black man ... Satan corrupted black man and bleach his skin ... white people are Satan's children and should be all murdered to death ... don't you read the Bible? ...

Yes ... I am a whitie, that's why you can trust my opinion of whities ... I know, you're a language pussy, put me on ignore if you don't like it ... please ...
Then what fun would I have?

Why do you keep calling Abu Afak "Apu"?

So you actually believe all the world's climate scientists have lied to us about global warming AND that all the world's doctors have lied to us about COVID-19.

So are you saying you trust our shill government Crick ?

~S~

You sound like you have religion and take it on faith.

FUCKING LIAR ... YOU BASTARD SON-OF-A-BITCH ...

This is the ONLY time I've ever used that word here on USMB ... it stands for Auxillary Power Unit ... and there's a joke going around about that ... STUPID ...
You have yet to identify a single lie I've told.

Abu is a common Arabic name. Apu is a common first name in Sanskrit. Auxiliary Power Unit is spelled APU

Tell us the joke.

First you complained there were too many (on topic) charts.
Now you complain about 'hijack' when in Fact I was Specifically ASKED by Anomalism TO discuss personality of a denier/s and did So Relative TO THE TOPIC.
As well as Directly answered Ding's previous reply/replies in That post.

'Apu' as name-calling was One-line-Ding's concoction, for a year now, and your posts with it are all Quotes of him, until now.
And what precisely is your point about introducing "Whities"? You are suggesting I am not white and speaking derogatorily about them?
IOW, it was YOU Who hijacked the thread with insult/name-calling.
`

1. Cooling.
2. Stable with only small variations up/down.
3. Warming by nature's hand with minor or no human causation.
4. Mostly or all AGW. (half+)
None of the above isn’t an option!

So few voters with all the big mouths!
I suspect ie, Sunsettommy would have to lay out his position, which he can't do, can't contribute.
Similar for Toddsterpatriot who prefers Nit-Picking to even a simple vote, much less laying out a position. (that might lose him his RW persona)
`

Last edited:
1. Cooling.
2. Stable with only small variations up/down.
3. Warming by nature's hand with minor or no human causation.
4. Mostly or all AGW. (half+)
You stupid Moon Bat.

We are in a post glacial warming period that will go on for about 20K more years and then we will probably get another Ice Age.

During this time we will have several mini Ice Ages and several periods of greater warming.

That is nature and humans have nothing to do with it.

AGW is bullshit.

You stupid Moon Bat.

We are in a post glacial warming period that will go on for about 20K more years and then we will probably get another Ice Age.

During this time we will have several mini Ice Ages and several periods of greater warming.

That is nature and humans have nothing to do with it.

AGW is bullshit.
We are actually in a post INTERglacial cooling period. Despite that, we are warming up at a rate 7-10 times faster than any seen through the last million years and the last TWELVE glacial-interglacial cycles.

Forum List

Back