Poll: Cooling, Stable, Warming, AGW?

Poll: Cooling, Stable, Natural Warming, AGW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From about 5,000 years ago till about 1850.
I would prefer HIM to answer since HE thinks it's cooling.
He's a disingenuous little Troll.
It's also - arguably - been 'cooling' since the 2016 peak, tho 2020 near tied it.

And if he means 5000 years that is NOT what this poll is about.
Thus the AGW CHOICE, which tells you The period in question. (and IS THEE main debate of the section) (is anyone arguing 5k years?)
He's also (BS) said it's warming (and everything else) is "normal" for "interglacial," his favorite and empty Fudge/deflection.

Now STFU and let ME deal with him (and everyone else) since you blow it every time Mr Magoo.
You can't help chatting endlessly/obtusely, while I 'pin the tail on the donkey' in one post.
Which this post serves to do again. Now 'third party.'

`

`

Last edited:
I would prefer HIM to answer since HE thinks it's cooling.
He's a disingenuous little Troll.
It's also - arguably - been 'cooling' since the 2016 peak, tho 2020 near tied it.

And if he means 5000 years that is NOT what this poll is about.
Thus the AGW CHOICE, which tells you The period in question. Hark!
He's also (BS) said it's warming (and everything else) is "normal" for "interglacial," his favorite and empty Fudge/deflection.

Now STFU and let ME deal with him (and everyone else) since you blow it every time Mr Magoo.
You can't help chatting endlessly/obtusely, while I 'pin the tail on the donkey' in one post.
Which this post serves (third party) to do again.

`

`

Facts stand no matter who speaks them ... use the PM function if you need a hotel room with him ...

Facts stand no matter who speaks them ... use the PM function if you need a hotel room with him ...
But we don't know what "Facts" he's talking about.
5000 years or the 100-200 this poll is obviously about.
See my post above Again, which you obviously can't understand. (it's virtually always been warming or cooling VS some UNdesignated time)
`

Last edited:
But we don't know what "Facts" he's talking about.
5000 years or the 100-200 this poll is obviously about.
See my post above Again, which you obviously can't understand. (it's virtually always been warming or cooling VS some UNdesignated time)
`

Ding is addressing the Interglacial maxima ≈ 15,000 years BP ... in 110,000 years, we'll be at Interglacial Minimum ... cooler ... simple ...

Ding is addressing the Interglacial maxima ≈ 15,000 years BP ... in 110,000 years, we'll be at Interglacial Minimum ... cooler ... simple ...
Then Ding is INTENTIONALLY being UNresponsive to THIS poll so he can say it's cooling (stealth/Disingenuously disagreeing with AGW) by deflecting to a period that is NOT in question/Poll.
THAT was the ruse!

As opposed to how YOU who answered Honestly to the period obviously that is in question, and THEE main debate here.
No one is debating 5K, and AGW would not be a choice if we were.

Got it now?

I understand all the "facts"/what he did completely. You do not.
It's an IQ thing/seeing thru his fudge/time span switch to be able to vote 'cooling' with the Current/'Recent Cooling' side/Nuts.
That's why I'm outing HIM. The 5k years vs the Poll question.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back