Poll: Bob Dole in 1996 or Low IQ Joe - who is more senile/gaffe prone?

Who is/was more senile and gaffe prone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
Bob Dole in 1996 set the modern day "gold standard" for a Prez nominee

1. too old
2. too gaffe prone
3. too dumb
4. too out of touch
5. been in DC way too long
6. arrived in DC poor and left filthy rich

Low IQ Joe is the only thing even close, if not worse.... in modern US political history.

1. too old
2. too gaffe prone
3. too dumb
4. too out of touch

Low IQ Joe is the only thing even close, if not worse.... in modern US political history.
Groper Joe appears to be MUCH worse. Bob Dole made an occasional senile gaffe, Joe makes them all the time.

1. too old
2. too gaffe prone
3. too dumb
4. too out of touch
He learned it from Harry Truman. :lmao:

Trump is the most senile president we have ever had and will be the most senile candidate to run for office. I would also state Trump is also the most mentally ill president we ever had.

Last edited:

1. too old
2. too gaffe prone
3. too dumb
4. too out of touch

Um...retard?

Bob Dole was 12 years younger than Reagan. He was 65 when he ran for president.

1. too old
2. too gaffe prone
3. too dumb
4. too out of touch

Um...retard?

But he DID act a bit senile, ya knucklehead.

Trump is the most senile president we have and will be the most senile candidate to run for office. I would also state Trump is also the most mentally ill president we ever had.
Time to pull out my unspin machine
"Trump is the most senile...." OMG!!! The man's a genius with words sharper than a missile, which hits home every time!!! Just how we gonna get him now? Oh, let's pull out the senile/mentally ill from under Hillary's toadstool and use it right now, since we have no facts to back us up.

We know how spin works, Johnny come lately. :rolleyes:

Trump is the most senile president we have and will be the most senile candidate to run for office. I would also state Trump is also the most mentally ill president we ever had.
"Trump is the most senile...." OMG!!! The man's a genius with words sharper than a missile, which hits home every time!!! Just how we gonna get him now? Oh, let's pull out the senile/mentally ill from under Hillary's toadstool and use it right now, since we have no facts to back us up.

John is SO dumb when it comes to anything political. Poor little fool.....

'Bob Dole in 1996 or Low IQ Joe - who is more senile/gaffe prone?'

The REAL question that matters right now:

Which one is relevant today?

1. too old
2. too gaffe prone
3. too dumb
4. too out of touch

Um...retard?

All things considered I'd say Reagan was beyond senility at the end.

1. too old
2. too gaffe prone
3. too dumb
4. too out of touch

Um...retard?

Maybe...but he isn't running for office today. Joe is.

I will agree that Trump is a genius at the Art of the Scam. He knows how to manipulate his schlemeil base that is for sure.

I mean look at you...

You write that Trump is a "genius with words". Only a cultist would write that.

Trump's whole vocabulary probably consists of five hundred words at best. Furthermore, Trump can barely put together a coherent sentence. Genius. LOL

1. too old
2. too gaffe prone
3. too dumb
4. too out of touch

Um...retard?

Maybe...but he isn't running for office today. Joe is.

Have you ever seen Trump run?

I will agree that Trump is a genius at the Art of the Scam. He knows how to manipulate his schlemeil base that is for sure.

I mean look at you...

Trump's whole vocabulary probably consists of a thousand words at best. Furthermore, Trump can barely put together a coherent sentence. Genius. LOL
He-he, you ARE a moron!

I mean look at you...

Trump's whole vocabulary probably consists of a thousand words at best. Furthermore, Trump can barely put together a coherent sentence. Genius. LOL
He-he, you ARE a moron!
It is soooooo easy to trigger you.

Trump is the most senile president we have ever had and will be the most senile candidate to run for office. I would also state Trump is also the most mentally ill president we ever had.
The only President who was actually diagnosed with a mental problem was Bill Clinton for multiple inappropriate sexual encounters with teenage women that turned into flamboyant affairs. He went on record as absolutely rejecting medical help offered to him free of charge. Instead, he sought refuge with another multiple inappropriate sexual encounters man named Jesse Jackson, who was sued for adultery by his ex-wife during the time of his "counsel."

Tell me when President Trump was diagnosed in a Psychiatrist's office for mental illness. Date and time, plz. Thx.

Didn't happen did it, Mr. False Narrative.

But everything you say is the opposite of the truth. Because of the Opposite Curse, placed on you by that evil genie.

So, what you are really saying is, that he is the sharpest president we have ever had, and will be the more mentally sane president we have ever had.

I have to agree with you. Much better than even GW.

Forum List

Back