Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
birfers and bireferism are ten fold more threatening to America if taken seriously, and that is why common sense, patriotic Americans give the movement the correct reaction: laughter.

birfers and bireferism are ten fold more threatening to America if taken seriously, and that is why common sense, patriotic Americans give the movement the correct reaction: laughter.

Once again, except your boy, who embraces it...

romney-trump-getty.jpg

Idk but logically it looks like he was born in Kenya and went to Hawaii as a newborn they took Barry to Hawaii showed him to the hospital and received a BC. One was not on file at the hospital for Barry so.......that means its probable he wasn't born at any hospital in Hawaii I didn't know but learned there are a couple different birth certificates for such instances.

Last edited:
Nah, you will never find anywhere that Romney embraces biferism. He took Trump's endorsement, Joe, and you will have to lump it.

You, like the birfers, have to give up your unreasonable hatred.

romney-trump-getty.jpg

Once you know the whole story, salem.hills, you will realize how silly you look. And you ignore that BHO's momma was an American citizen.

Idk but logically it looks like he was born in Kenya and went to Hawaii as a newborn they took Barry to Hawaii showed at hospital and received a BC. One was not on file at the hospital for Barry so.......

Idk but logically it looks like he was born in Kenya and went to Hawaii as a newborn they took Barry to Hawaii showed at hospital and received a BC. One was not on file at the hospital for Barry so.......

Birthers can never back their racist claims that's why one was locked up by a federal judge for continuously filing theses obscene birther claims with the court.

The only thing lower than birthers are teabaggers. :eusa_boohoo:

Once you know the whole story, salem.hills, you will realize how silly you look. And you ignore that BHO's momma was an American citizen.

I edited the quote I'm not silly I'm not a birther totally I said idk. But story and law as I know it point to the fact that Obama wasn't born in a hospital in Hawaii. Its a non issue considering we all know Obama and Holder were running guns to kill people get headlines for gun control changes. So the BC doesn't concern me its too late anyways. But common sense says who better then a non American Marxist to implement Marxism? (Soros bankers etc)
Think they will tell you these things on CNN?

Last edited:
WHERE IS STANLEY ANNE DUNHAM'S PASSPORT? It is the missing link in many of the fantasies.

why would he take Trump's endorsement or even seek it for that matter? Why go to Las Vegas and kiss Trump's ring?

The problem with Romney's whole candidacy is that it's based on hatred of Obama,not love of Romney. Except for Wall Street and the Mormon Cult, no one actually likes Romney as Romney.

Nah, you will never find anywhere that Romney embraces biferism. He took Trump's endorsement, Joe, and you will have to lump it.

romney-trump-getty.jpg

JoeB, this is politics, not religion. Your hatred is baseless, period. Why did you get kicked out of the LDS church? Why did you apostatize?

why would he take Trump's endorsement or even seek it for that matter? Why go to Las Vegas and kiss Trump's ring?

The problem with Romney's whole candidacy is that it's based on hatred of Obama,not love of Romney. Except for Wall Street and the Mormon Cult, no one actually likes Romney as Romney.

romney-trump-getty.jpg

JoeB, this is politics, not religion. Your hatred is baseless, period. Why did you get kicked out of the LDS church? Why did you apostatize?

]

my hatred is based on the fact it's a scam started by a child molestor... and they are damned creepy to boot.

The problem with the LDS is that they don't understand there is a separation between politics and religion.

I was brought up Catholic, but I walked away from that when I realized that they have no more of a voice with a non-existant sky pixie than anyone else does. Realized that when my mom died screaming in pain clutching her rosary, despite all the assurances from the Catholic Child Molestors that God was listening to our prayers....

Too late too matter anyway, I do wonder why would his dingy mom go to Kenya while prego but eh too late. Joe My "hate" is for no man but a system that isn't about the individual and that's as simple as I can put it. *peace sign* odds are Obama was a hand picked radical Muppet BTW. As Mitt is to liberal Republican establishment.

You and JoeB are both entitled to nutty opinions. Inevitably, we will see below the far left and the far right can both be nutty. They pretend to be mainstream but . . .they are entitled to being nutty anyway.

Too late too matter anyway, I do wonder why would his dingy mom go to Kenya while prego but eh too late. Joe My "hate" is for no man but a system that isn't about the individual and that's as simple as I can put it. *peace sign* odds are Obama was a hand picked radical Muppet BTW. As Mitt is to liberal Republican establishment.

Last edited:
You and JoeB are both entitled to nutty opinions.

As are you, Jake. Just because they don't match yours, doesn't perforce mean they equal "nutty."

2008 was a devastating, overwhelming defeat for the GOP and right in general, that in conjunction with 75 percent of the Nation wanting Bush to just go – it clearly drove many on the right insane; some joined the TPM, others became birthers.

Assholes like yourself label people that are at least curious as to why someone would be such a dick about the whole subject , why he wouldn't show the birth certificate, still....5 years later still hasn't shown his actual birth certificate, would go through the trouble of getting 2 fake ones produced by an incompetent hack graphic artist .......

Obama is the asshole that stated that his would be the most transparent administration in history, that he had written two books that told his life story...... anyone can write or get written a fictional story that kind of resembles his life.

It's typical of asshole on your side to come up with sophomoric little school yard names, I'm more surprised that you didn't call it birthgate.

Insane? Do you mean insane like leftist that rioted in the streets and still bitch today that the most stiff person and easily one of the biggest imbeciles to ever run for President, Algore, actually won the 2000 election......I bet you are one of these idiots.

He was born in Hawaii. The Birthers have been shot down time and time again, yet they still persist with the belief Obama isn't a 'true' American.

does your birth certificate have those pencilmark codings ?

Forum List

Back