Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?

The Great Gasbag has come out as a birther. It makes me believe that there are many more birthers among our ranks than those who admit to it. I would expect that Grumps, T, and Code1151423 or whatever her name is are birthers too but wont' come out and say it.

For example...Here's Bucs90 coming out as a birther:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/174546-for-the-birthers-who-still-care.html

I wonder what keeps them from using the N-word....surely they don't care about political correctness do they?

At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?

The Great Gasbag has come out as a birther. It makes me believe that there are many more birthers among our ranks than those who admit to it. I would expect that Grumps, T, and Code1151423 or whatever her name is are birthers too but wont' come out and say it.

For example...Here's Bucs90 coming out as a birther:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/174546-for-the-birthers-who-still-care.html

I wonder what keeps them from using the N-word....surely they don't care about political correctness do they?

They probably care about getting banned.

They desperately care about not being banned.

They are also infuriated they can't say whatever they want to say.

Yes or no, guy.

Not some obscure brochure written by some flunky who didn't bother doing her research.

DO you really think that Obama was born in Kenya, and somehow both Hillary Clinton and John McCain either missed this or ignored it?

Uh yeah,if you knew anything about politics you would know they are part of this new world order agenda.very few people in politics are not bought off and corrupt. The few good ones that come into office and want to expose corruption,they get rid of.:cuckoo:

i like the expression "affirmative duty".

Attorney asks judge to have Obama vetted

with all of the other obama scandals swirling about, i hope people don't forget we still haven't seen the original obama birth certificate (or if it exists) or other vital documents. some fake made up ones we see are as sketchy as the man's background.

but history will tell the whole story.

did you notice how the frady cat deniars ignored this post of yours?:D

You are the issue, guys, not your charges anymore. The world is looking directly at your freak show, not the message you wished they would.

joeB=Bigot when it comes to any and all things Mormon.

You are simply disregarded as having anything serious to add to the discussion in this area.

joeB=Bigot when it comes to any and all things Mormon.

You are simply disregarded as having anything serious to add to the discussion in this area.

In short, you'll whine about my objections to the Mormon Cult even when I don't bring them up, because you can't answer any of the other good reasons to vote against Romney.

Here's the rub, guy. You're hopping into bed with some very nasty people. Neo-Cons, Birthers, racists, Nativists, Teabaggers. Which I will give you and Toro credit on, I don't think you guys agree with any of this nastiness.

And maybe at some point, you think Romney is going to fulfill all your hopes and dreams and get these people out of the driver's seats.

Romney strikes me as too much of a weasel to stand up to anyone. Just the way he weaseled on the immigration ruling last week says it all.

In fact, your objections are worthless when it comes to Mormonism.

You are a bigot, and thus dismissed. End of story. Step off.

You have no counter argument... you never did.

You are a moderate who really hopes that Romney still knows the "Secret Handshake".

But he's stuck his "moderate" credentials back in his closet with his magic underwear.

You have no counter argument... you never did.

You are a moderate who really hopes that Romney still knows the "Secret Handshake".

But he's stuck his "moderate" credentials back in his closet with his magic underwear.

Self-inflicted bigotry is its own downfall, and 'no counter argument' is required.

You destroy your own argument.

Forum List

Back