Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?
A brochure Obama put out about himself a few years back surfaced recently:

Vetting34.jpg

Credits

You decide.

Why they hate Obama | The Smirking Chimp

Nope; the irrational just "know" Obama had to be born elsewhere. But that's not the only reason he shouldn't be president, according to many other nuts nationwide, of whom Farah is only one of the more enterprising and eloquent spokesmen.

They also question "his Social Security card, his status as a college student, his adoption by an Indonesian, etc. etc. etc. They don't question his religion; they are all sure that he is secretly a radical Muslim, or, as one chain e-mail I have gotten over and over for years says: His mother's second husband "educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools."

Why, he is so devious that he had Osama bin Laden killed, presumably to throw true patriotic Americans off the scent!

None of this is true. None of these things are even remotely true. Yet millions of Americans actually believe much of this. One survey this year showed a majority of voters in Mississippi, and almost that many in Alabama, think our president is a Muslim.

What's going on here?

Very simple, children, though nobody will say it out loud:

There are millions who still can't stand the thought that we have a ****** in the White House. Sorry for the shocking word.

But that's what they think. I've even heard a very few admit it openly; that's one of the advantages of being an old, white male.

That we have a black president drives them crazy, just crazy. The racists know, however, they can't say that publicly. They also know he didn't steal the election; Obama won by nearly 10 million votes in a landslide four years ago. They can't face that either.

They only way they can cope with this is to believe that there is something wrong with him. He can't be legitimate. He can't be a real president – this all has to be a horrible nightmare that must be purged from the history books, or we are all doomed.

Some of them even believe he is the Antichrist. My favorite moron in Toledo soberly assured me that the Book of Revelation predicted that the evil one would be a young, charming Muslim.

Never mind that it says no such thing, or that Islam wasn't invented till more than 500 years after Revelation was written.

Hey Boop, The fact that you would post an imbeciles asinine quote says more about you than him. You suck for getting me to read this asshole's dribble.

lol, racist Aparo again. He is in the right state to be a Koch sucker. Maybe Bachmann and Aparo will team up and have more trailer trash to add to their racist voting list.Aparo should take his birther claim to federal court so he can be locked away like the last the loon that tried to discredit the president.

The GOP is nothing but a racist non issue big government waste of taxpayer money.

lol, racist Aparo again. He is in the right state to be a Koch sucker. Maybe Bachmann and Aparo will team up and have more trailer trash to add to their racist voting list.Aparo should take his birther claim to federal court so he can be locked away like the last the loon that tried to discredit the president.

The GOP is nothing but a racist non issue big government waste of taxpayer money.

Birfers? Birfer magazine? Consider the sources.

Move along; nothing to see here.

46% of asylum inmates? Yeah, I can understand that.

What % think they kidnapped the Lindbergh baby, and Elvis is still alive?

the lindbergh baby was kidnapped ? when did this happen ?

Oh, about 50 years before Elvis 'died.' ;)

elvis.... died ??

hey what do you think the shocking evidence is next week ?

i hear there are multiple onaka stamps and something new about the draft registration thing. maybe something from baskin robbins, perhaps a w2 form. the records are starting to leak and fester out. obamavich is hiding a lot so far.

it's not like his autobiographies are true.

Birferism is having no impact on the election, but the narrative of birfer wackoism is becoming the historical narrative and is being investigated.

Barry Soetoro was born in Kenya.

His step father was present at his birth? And the passport his mother was issued disappeared at the same time the forged medical records appeared out of thin air? You thought ET was a documentary as a child I gather.

Perhaps one of most lengthy conspiracies in US history, and his mother, obviously a psychic. Next month, BAINSTS* need to be discussed.

*Those who see bizarre conspiracies involving Mitt, NOT "Mittens", Romney and his corporation.

if it were just one or two things with obama... c'mon... bill ayers ??

Last edited:
the lindbergh baby was kidnapped ? when did this happen ?

Oh, about 50 years before Elvis 'died.' ;)

elvis.... died ??

hey what do you think the shocking evidence is next week ?

i hear there are multiple onaka stamps and something new about the draft registration thing. maybe something from baskin robbins, perhaps a w2 form. the records are starting to leak and fester out. obamavich is hiding a lot so far.

it's not like his autobiographies are true.

The draft is the best thing that could happen to America because it would put the corporate war profiteers kids in the mix and stop all the fascism that is destroying the country.

Barry Soetoro was born in Kenya.

His step father was present at his birth? And the passport his mother was issued disappeared at the same time the forged medical records appeared out of thin air? You thought ET was a documentary as a child I gather.

Perhaps one of most lengthy conspiracies in US history, and his mother, obviously a psychic. Next month, BAINSTS* need to be discussed.

*Those who see bizarre conspiracies involving Mitt, NOT "Mittens", Romney and his corporation.

Hey, if they can Obummer, I get to Mittens.

He was born in Hawaii. The Birthers have been shot down time and time again, yet they still persist with the belief Obama isn't a 'true' American.

Forum List

Back