Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?

You should have really done your research. The choice in the poll concerning "Kenya" is not entirely accurate.

First off, there is NO PROOF that Barack H. Obama was born in Hawaii. Secondly, he was born in Africa, but not techinally Kenya. Same area, different name.

Barack H. Obama was born in 1961. The country that is know known as Kenya was known as "British East Africa Proctectorate". It became Kenya in 1963.

i think he was born around '58, '59

i'd like to see some birthday party pics if anyone has any.

More birther nonsense. :eusa_boohoo:

I really don't give a shit where he was born and it doesn't matter.
The Mighty American Empire controls and rules the world anyway, so why would it matter where you are born, being an American citizen is qualification enough, so even if he was from Iran, if he was strong, intelligent, and isn't no bitch, and a newly sworn in American citizen, and he wins the vote, then he SHOULD BE PRESIDENT, as Americans we should not deny our selves the benefits our freedoms and strengths attracts to the United States.
Other countries deny them selves benefits all the time, and anyone that is worth a shit will leave, leaving there old homeland to DROWN IN THERE OWN SHIT.

The Mighty American Empire controls and rules the world anyway, so why would it matter where you are born, being an American citizen is qualification enough, so even if he was from Iran, if he was strong, intelligent, and isn't no bitch, and a newly sworn in American citizen, and he wins the vote, then he SHOULD BE PRESIDENT, as Americans we should not deny our selves the benefits our freedoms and strengths attracts to the United States.
Other countries deny them selves benefits all the time, and anyone that is worth a shit will leave, leaving there old homeland to DROWN IN THERE OWN SHIT.

We are not an empire, you idiot. We are a Constitutional Republic. Try reading our Constitution sometime, shitforbrains. The minimum qualifications for holding the office of President of the United States are spelled out therein.

the stipulated requirement of being born in america is antiquated. if the DNP was willing to put him up as its candidate, and the american people were willing to vote for him, that is much more important than whether his mother was old enough, or in the right country, when he was born. he's not the best president that ever was but he isnt the worst either.

Obama Scrubbed References To Frank Marshall Davis In Dreams From My Father Audio Book | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

now they are removing characters from the fake president's fictitional autobiography. in fact i'll bet toot the grandmother turns out to be the babysitter, or the mailman.

how far does this go before people have doubts ? the best is yet to come.
Still waiting, dumb ass? LOL That's all you'll ever do. Obama will be out of office and you'll still be waiting like the idiot you are.

:blahblah: :anj_stfu: You are a dumb ass. Why does it matter? What ask such a retarded question! Because ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE NATURAL BORN is qualified to be President, NOT FOREIGN BORN, and hopefully it will continue to be that way. So it does matter. READ THE CONSTITUTION dumb-ass. You don't like it, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!

:up_yours:

Last edited:
At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?

You should have really done your research. The choice in the poll concerning "Kenya" is not entirely accurate.

First off, there is NO PROOF that Barack H. Obama was born in Hawaii. Secondly, he was born in Africa, but not techinally Kenya. Same area, different name.

Barack H. Obama was born in 1961. The country that is know known as Kenya was known as "British East Africa Proctectorate". It became Kenya in 1963.

i think he was born around '58, '59

i'd like to see some birthday party pics if anyone has any.
Pervert.

Yes or no, guy.

Not some obscure brochure written by some flunky who didn't bother doing her research.

DO you really think that Obama was born in Kenya, and somehow both Hillary Clinton and John McCain either missed this or ignored it?

By your answer you already have the answer you seek , Why is it important to you that others agree with what you say?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwp0hV1F0hw&feature=player_embedded]Conspiracy to Hide Obama's Eligibility Problem - YouTube[/ame]

At this point, I couldn't care less where he was born but if I would have the displeasure of meeting that prick, I would ask him what the fuck, why didn't he get a professional to produce those two fake documents. I would ask him why, what is the point of faking them in the first place but also, is he really that naive to think that everyone is as blind as the imbeciles that believe the simplistic garbage he campaigns with. I have worked with Adobe's products for over ten years and agree with everything in the video.......the work is amateurish garbage which is fitting for who it was done for.

All of you assholes that helped put this dick back into office share the blame for what he does to our once great country and a pox on all of you jerks!

At this point, I couldn't care less where he was born but if I would have the displeasure of meeting that prick, I would ask him what the fuck, why didn't he get a professional to produce those two fake documents. I would ask him why, what is the point of faking them in the first place but also, is he really that naive to think that everyone is as blind as the imbeciles that believe the simplistic garbage he campaigns with. I have worked with Adobe's products for over ten years and agree with everything in the video.......the work is amateurish garbage which is fitting for who it was done for.

All of you assholes that helped put this dick back into office share the blame for what he does to our once great country and a pox on all of you jerks!

what about the people who swear no adobe product was ever used ?? some say the whitehouse pdf was released accidentally, before they could make copies. do you think that press gaggle on 4/27 was bona fide, or staged ??

Last edited:
If any trash gets forced to leave, you will be first in line.

:blahblah: :anj_stfu: You are a dumb ass. Why does it matter? What ask such a retarded question! Because ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE NATURAL BORN is qualified to be President, NOT FOREIGN BORN, and hopefully it will continue to be that way. So it does matter. READ THE CONSTITUTION dumb-ass. You don't like it, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!

what about the people who swear no adobe product was ever used ?? some say the whitehouse pdf was released accidentally, before they could make copies. do you think that press gaggle on 4/27 was bona fide, or staged ??

Anybody swearing that no Adobe product was used are lying or ignorant about what they are swearing to. There may be a different editing software used that is similar but I don't know anyone that uses it.

If any trash gets forced to leave, you will be first in line.

his opinion is just as valuble as yours ringo.

Opinions are not equal or as valid. Where did you get that BS: in conspiracy school?

The conspiracy trash will be the ones who leave if anyone has to leave.

Opinions are not equal or as valid. Where did you get that BS: in conspiracy school?

The conspiracy trash will be the ones who leave if anyone has to leave.

that's the point, nobody has to leave. you can't control anything here. opinions are equal and identically valid in the eyes of justice, under the flag of free speech. so ha, you and obamavich.

Forum List

Back