Poll: Biden Gives Patriot Missiles To Ukraine, Zelensky Will Ask For More - Will This Start WWIII, Or Will This Be The End Of Putin?

Biden Gives Patriot Missiles To Ukraine, Zelensky Will Ask For More - Will This Start WWIII, Or Will

• Dumb poll, as usual from the OP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020

Biden gives Patriot missiles to Zelensky who half-jokes he'll be back to ask for MORE - as American president vows U.S. will 'stay with you' and reads his answers to questions about holding western allies together​

• Zelensky asked Biden for even more patriot missiles
  • 'We are in a war,' he said
  • Biden, meanwhile, appeared to read some of his answers to questions
  • Two leaders held joint press conference at White House
1671670084422.png

VIDEO HERE:
AND FULL OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE VIDEO HERE:

Biden says that he has been in frequent contact with Zelensky throughout the war. Biden criticizes Putin in the strongest words and praises Ukraine. Biden told Zelensky: 'You'll never stand alone.'

(Biden stumbles without his teleprompter)

Russian press reported six days ago...
"If the United States sends its Patriot missile systems to Kiev, that would be another provocative step that may lead to unpredictable consequences, the Russian embassy in Washington warned in a statement on Wednesday."

We've already been giving billions in military aid to Ukraine. Patriot missiles are a big step up, but they are defensive weapons.

Putin backs initiative to boost army size, raise conscription age​

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu proposed calling up Russian citizens aged 21-30 for active duty, building up the personnel strength by another 30% and deploying 20 new divisions
(above link is also Russian news)

These pictures of Biden and Zelensky standing on the world stage together will likely change the course of world events in a dramatic way. Meeting together in person sends a very strong message to Putin.

What do you think will happen?

Up to three votes allowed. You can change your vote, which will be publicly displayed.

Last edited:
I just listened to the speech he gave our Congress.
I was hoping and wishing he would say "moose and squirrel", but not one time did he say those words.
Sad really, he has the perfect accent to pull it off.

Well, we have to decide if we want to be in a war with Russia. Those Patriots will require American military to be deployed. Weapons manufactures will make a windfall for sure.

I was hoping and wishing he would say "moose and squirrel", but not one time did he say those words.
He used his accent like an actor. It was a performance. Our congress did what the cameras expected. Think about it.

Last edited:
Questions from the press begin at 17:00 in the White House video.

It was astonishing to me that Biden read the answer to his first question. The question was for both of them, and Zelensky, for whom English is not his first language, did not refer to any notes.

That's very concerning to me.

Last edited:

Biden gives Patriot missiles to Zelensky who half-jokes he'll be back to ask for MORE - as American president vows U.S. will 'stay with you' and reads his answers to questions about holding western allies together​

• Zelensky asked Biden for even more patriot missiles
  • 'We are in a war,' he said
  • Biden, meanwhile, appeared to read some of his answers to questions
  • Two leaders held joint press conference at White House
View attachment 740801

VIDEO HERE:
AND FULL OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE VIDEO HERE:

Biden says that he has been in frequent contact with Zelensky throughout the war. Biden criticizes Putin in the strongest words and praises Ukraine. Biden told Zelensky: 'You'll never stand alone.'

(Biden stumbles without his teleprompter)

Russian press reported six days ago...
"If the United States sends its Patriot missile systems to Kiev, that would be another provocative step that may lead to unpredictable consequences, the Russian embassy in Washington warned in a statement on Wednesday."

We've already been giving billions in military aid to Ukraine. Patriot missiles are a big step up, but they are defensive weapons.

Putin backs initiative to boost army size, raise conscription age​

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu proposed calling up Russian citizens aged 21-30 for active duty, building up the personnel strength by another 30% and deploying 20 new divisions
(above link is also Russian news)

These pictures of Biden and Zelensky standing on the world stage together will likely change the course of world events in a dramatic way. Meeting together in person sends a very strong message to Putin.

What do you think will happen?

Up to three votes allowed. You can change your vote, which will be publicly displayed.

Uncle Jojos promises are selling for 3 cents on the open market. Las Vegas is betting 10 to one he won't deliver.Don't hold your breath.

Patriot defensive rockets would, IMO, severely impact Putin's efforts. That's why Zelensky mentioned them multiple times. Those missiles would require a U.S. military presence.

We could have Zelensky as Boris Badenov and Melania as Natasha Fatale

Forum List

Back