Poll: Biden Gives Patriot Missiles To Ukraine, Zelensky Will Ask For More - Will This Start WWIII, Or Will This Be The End Of Putin?

Biden Gives Patriot Missiles To Ukraine, Zelensky Will Ask For More - Will This Start WWIII, Or Will

• Dumb poll, as usual from the OP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He sure did
He thought Biden lacked the leadership and the West was weak

He bet wrong as is military “machine” grinds to a halt while Ukraine gets stronger
Ukraine is only as strong as the hand me downs somebody else gives them. If they were winning even a fraction as much as you rubes boast they'd be in Moscow by now. Instead they struggle to hold what the Russians didn't want.

Excuse me, but this is not our war. Russia has not invaded us; it invaded Ukraine. Being against financing this war against Russia is not a trivial opinion to be made fun of. We are spending our children's money to kill people overseas, and the war could escalate. Peace is a noble goal, and your opinion, which is worth consideration, is to arm Ukraine and help them defeat Russia. That might work, or it might not, but other opinions are just as valid as yours.

Did you pay over $5000 (a low number) in federal taxes last year?

Ukraine is only as strong as the hand me downs somebody else gives them. If they were winning even a fraction as much as you rubes boast they'd be in Moscow by now. Instead they struggle to hold what the Russians didn't want.
Your first sentence is bullshit.
Your second sentence is ludicrous.
Your last sentence isn't worth a plucked nickel.

Even the liberal loon media like CNN and MSNBC has reported the Russians have launched hundreds of missiles and pounded Ukraines infrastructure all over the country.
In preparation for a massive ground attack to annihilate what's left of the Ukrainian forces.

FkgndpaaAAAhf4Y.jpg

That's the same argument Leftists made for decades.

And now you are making the same argument.

Do you see what has happened?
Conservatives are outraged our weapons are being used against Putin

Notice how Ukraine is getting state of the art weapons from the West while Putin is begging supplies from N Korea and Iran

Notice how Ukraine is getting state of the art weapons from the West while Putin is begging supplies from N Korea and Iran
What does N. Korea have to trade? Not much except military supplies. Russia is expanding it's trade across the board. Nor would it benefit Russia to increase it's production of dummy rounds when they can focus on accurate and higher level munitions. Russia doesn't need Iranian oil, so what does that leave in trade? You folks are genuinely clueless.

Excuse me, but this is not our war. Russia has not invaded us; it invaded Ukraine. Being against financing this war against Russia is not a trivial opinion to be made fun of. We are spending our children's money to kill people overseas, and the war could escalate. Peace is a noble goal, and your opinion, which is worth consideration, is to arm Ukraine and help them defeat Russia. That might work, or it might not, but other opinions are just as valid as yours.

Did you pay over $5000 (a low number) in federal taxes last year?

I pay more in taxes than most people in this country earn.

I respect your opinion though I disagree. But your opinion is not shared by most. Most of the opposition to the war is not due to taxes. Most of the opposition is is rooted in a culture war of values, which is due to Russian propaganda seeping into the consciousness of the alt-right. (The far left has always blamed America for everything.) I do not respect this as it is an attack on Western norms and ideals. These people support a return to a revanchist, chauvinistic, imperialist, 19th century worldview that subjugates individual liberty to the whims of state power.

This war will definitely escalate if we do not support Ukraine. It will embolden not only Putin to further attack the post-WWII liberal world order, but other autocrats such as Xi, an order that has generated unprecedented wealth and freedom unrivaled to any other time in human history.

History has taught that appeasing autocrats and tyrants only emboldens them. Putin's history is stark evidence of this. The West did nothing as he invaded Chechnya, Georgia, the Donbass, Crimea, and a brutal proxy war in Syria that triggered one of the biggest mass movement of immigrants into Europe in history. Now we are paying that price. The price will be even bigger in the future if he is not stopped now.

Last edited:
What does N. Korea have to trade? Not much except military supplies. Russia is expanding it's trade across the board. Nor would it benefit Russia to increase it's production of dummy rounds when they can focus on accurate and higher level munitions. Russia doesn't need Iranian oil, so what does that leave in trade? You folks are genuinely clueless.

Russias military is drying up
They have shot their wad and have no means to replace it.

Their economy is shot, they are a global pariah
Their high tech weapons are either used up or lacking critical spares and maintenance.

Yes, Ukraine is a wise investment

Putin is not

If you had a rebuttal you'd make it. Seeing that you obviously don't, your opinion is dismissed with prejudice.
Your first sentence is bullshit.
Your second sentence is ludicrous.
Your last sentence isn't worth a plucked nickel.

These are the rebuttal. Go fuck yourself in the bathroom in the Kremlin. You lack any facts or evidence to prove Russia isn't a fighting and taking the Reds to the floor. Putin is down, and soon to be in South America - the Russian People are no longer worth the war and the deaths and maiming of their children (too).

Last edited:
For the way he played Biden and other western leaders. As much as I despise Putin, he was playing 3D Chess and Biden and the NATO leaders were playing checkers.
Some 3D chess

Putin demonstrated to the world how inept his feared fighting force is

Russians are dying by the tens of thousands while NATO hasn’t lost a soldier as Ukraine acts as their proxy

What kind of chess is that?

For the way he played Biden and other western leaders. As much as I despise Putin, he was playing 3D Chess and Biden and the NATO leaders were playing checkers.

Putin dramatically overestimated his armed forces and underestimated Western resolve even more.

Putin wasn't playing 3D chess. He couldn't win a game of Tic Tac Toe.

Russias military is drying up
They have shot their wad and have no means to replace it.

Their economy is shot, they are a global pariah
Their high tech weapons are either used up or lacking critical spares and maintenance.

Yes, Ukraine is a wise investment

Putin is not
If you say so. Sadly you and a whole lot of lefty rubes are going to be very disappointed. Ukraine is a money pit that we will never see a return on. The sooner folks realize that and stop supporting nazis and thugs, the sooner we can focus on things that matter, like our southern border. Putin hasn't been killing 100,000 Americans a year, but drug cartels have. Some folks still think our government should serve and protect our citizens. Clearly you don't.

If you say so. Sadly you and a whole lot of lefty rubes are going to be very disappointed. Ukraine is a money pit that we will never see a return on. The sooner folks realize that and stop supporting nazis and thugs, the sooner we can focus on things that matter, like our southern border. Putin hasn't been killing 100,000 Americans a year, but drug cartels have. Some folks still think our government should serve and protect our citizens. Clearly you don't.
We are already seeing the return on our investment in Ukraine

The decimation of the Russian military force and removal of Russia as a serious threat to NATO

Forum List

Back