Politifact examines Seth Rich-WikiLeaks conspiracy theory. The verdict is...

Russia gate. Nuff said.
What the hell is theoretically conspiratorial about the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation?
Things are conspiracy theories when there is insufficient credible circumstantial information for people, the FBI in particular, to risk their careers and reputations on investigating them.

It's all bullshit. Must suck watching all your impeachment wet dreams go up in smoke.
It's all bullshit.
Wow. Well, now we have it. Crixus has spoken. He says it's "all BS;" therefore it is. Who knew that was all it'd take to arrive at a definitively infallible conclusion?

It's pretty clear. Pleas present any evidence of any Russian connection to this government via Donald Trump. Maybe you can, but not without making a better case against Half Black Jesus. There is also the fact that Half Black Jesus gave Flynn his security clearance. It's a fact.
Pleas present any evidence of any Russian connection to this government via Donald Trump.

You will need to ask the FBI for that information. As you've perhaps seen in the Congressional testimony, nobody who's aware of what information led to the launch of the investigation is willing to share it in a public setting. In the aftermath of the classified hearings that've happened, I haven't heard one Congressperson come out saying something like "the information the FBI has gathered does not warrant the investigation that's underway." Have you?:

Oh cool, so it's all speculation on your part. Got it.

What the hell is theoretically conspiratorial about the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation?
Things are conspiracy theories when there is insufficient credible circumstantial information for people, the FBI in particular, to risk their careers and reputations on investigating them.

It's all bullshit. Must suck watching all your impeachment wet dreams go up in smoke.
It's all bullshit.
Wow. Well, now we have it. Crixus has spoken. He says it's "all BS;" therefore it is. Who knew that was all it'd take to arrive at a definitively infallible conclusion?

It's pretty clear. Pleas present any evidence of any Russian connection to this government via Donald Trump. Maybe you can, but not without making a better case against Half Black Jesus. There is also the fact that Half Black Jesus gave Flynn his security clearance. It's a fact.
Pleas present any evidence of any Russian connection to this government via Donald Trump.

You will need to ask the FBI for that information. As you've perhaps seen in the Congressional testimony, nobody who's aware of what information led to the launch of the investigation is willing to share it in a public setting. In the aftermath of the classified hearings that've happened, I haven't heard one Congressperson come out saying something like "the information the FBI has gathered does not warrant the investigation that's underway." Have you?:

Oh cool, so it's all speculation on your part.

Are you really bubble-headed to the bone? WTF? There is nothing in my remarks, to which your sentence above is a reply, that indicates I've speculated on anything.
You will need to ask the FBI for that information. As you've perhaps seen in the Congressional testimony, nobody who's aware of what information led to the launch of the investigation is willing to share it in a public setting. In the aftermath of the classified hearings that've happened, I haven't heard one Congressperson come out saying something like "the information the FBI has gathered does not warrant the investigation that's underway." Have you?

You need to stop putting words in my mouth and ascribing to me things I didn't do.
  • You want to know if I did, said or meant something --> Ask.
  • You don't want to know if I did, said or meant something --> Don't ask.
  • If your reading skills aren't strong enough to keep up with what I write --> Skip my posts; don't engage with me.
  • If you're not of a mind to have a discursively honest discussion with me --> Skip my posts; don't engage with me.
There are people here who don't agree with me and who are mature enough not to feel obliged to paraphrase or reinterpret a simple and direct three sentence post; moreover, they, unlike you, can do it accurately were they to bother.

Oh cool, so it's all speculation on your part.
I'm not the one who catalyzed the FBI's investigation nor am I on the team performing it. I do not have a seat in Congress and I don't work in the WH. Let me spell it out for you again as simply as possible:
  • To solicit the evidence gathered thus far --> Contact the FBI.
  • To solicit the information that gave rise to FBI personnel determining there is cause to investigate the interactions of Russians with Trump and Trump-connected individuals --> Contact the CIA and NSA.
You can ask individuals from either organization how much of what they know is speculation and how much is not. On their websites, you will contact numbers for each organization.

From Fox's website:
On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

What is it with right-wing people that they are so given to conceive and propagate conspiracy theories?

The answer is evil and ignorance!

The question to that answer is: What's in your (as in you...turdblossom) soul.

I'm still awaiting the explanation of how one can be killed in a robbery when one wasn't robbed.

:confused:

The LEFT did this with Vince Foster too, demonizing anyone who noticed everything that was wrong about the suicide conclusion...

1. it was made immediately by the Park Police, with Webb Hubbell telling the FBI to "fuck off"
2. Foster's office was not sealed, allowing Hillary to pillage it that night
3. Foster's corpse was "coffin ready" with the gun in hand, arms straight by side, as if someone turned Herman Munster off and pushed him over
4. Foster's corpse was covered with one type of carpet fiber, indicating his corpse was wrapped in carpet and moved

SUICIDE SUICIDE SUICIDE - if you question the suicide, you are a NUTCASE - shouted the Dems and the "US" media

tom-pof.png

The independent fact-checking website agrees with Fox itself that the connection is BS.
It's been as rough couple of weeks for TrumpoRussian fake news spreaders
Link Baseless claims that slain DNC staffer was WikiLeaks source
Hannity's big story.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
No wonder his segment is losing in the ratings to both CNN and MSNBC.

I didn't think he was "THE WIKILEAKS SOURCE".

I thought he was "INVOLVED WITH WIKILEAKS IN SOME WAY."

There is a huge difference.

I do not believe that SETH RICH was the one who sent the SPEARPHISHING e-mail that DUMB FUCK PODESTA THE PEDERAST FELL FOR.

I do think it's a VERY odd coincidence that SETH RICH was executed in the middle of the entire e-mail scandal.

If the ENTIRE SCANDAL WERE EXACTLY THE SAME, BUT "DNC" was "RNC"...the media would be FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT OVER SETH RICH.

What does POLITIFACT say about Obama's hot mic monment when he was tonguing Putin's balls?

It sure seems like Obama was colluding with Putin to influence the 2012 election.

Forum List

Back