An example for the differences between Trump and Obama

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
trump_obama_socialshare.jpg

Look at the differences between the Presidents entries in the guest book at Israel's national Holocaust memoria.

"President Donald Trump's entry in the guest book at Israel's national Holocaust memorial was strangely upbeat, self-referential and written in his signature all-caps: “IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS - SO AMAZING & WILL NEVER FORGET!”
Obama had already visited once, in 2008, when he was an Illinois senator running for president. On that trip, he left this note in the guestbook:

“I am grateful to Yad Vashem and all of those responsible for this remarkable institution. At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man's potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise up from tragedy and remake our world. Let our children come here, and know this history, so that they can add their voices to proclaim 'never again'. And may we remember those who perished, not only as victims, but also as individuals who hoped and loved and dreamed like us, and who have become symbols of the human spirit.”

Trump seems childlike in the way he approached this compared to Obama's (and other Presidents ) reverent tone...

Obama's message is so long, who has the time to read all that bullshit written in barely readable handwriting? I certainly didn't.

Trump's message is short and packs much more punch. Of course, the libs worry that their shaming tactics don't work on Trump, which they are right to worry, because they don't.

Look at the differences between the Presidents entries in the guest book at Israel's national Holocaust memoria.

"President Donald Trump's entry in the guest book at Israel's national Holocaust memorial was strangely upbeat, self-referential and written in his signature all-caps: “IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS - SO AMAZING & WILL NEVER FORGET!”
Obama had already visited once, in 2008, when he was an Illinois senator running for president. On that trip, he left this note in the guestbook:

“I am grateful to Yad Vashem and all of those responsible for this remarkable institution. At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man's potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise up from tragedy and remake our world. Let our children come here, and know this history, so that they can add their voices to proclaim 'never again'. And may we remember those who perished, not only as victims, but also as individuals who hoped and loved and dreamed like us, and who have become symbols of the human spirit.”

Trump seems childlike in the way he approached this compared to Obama's (and other Presidents ) reverent tone...
are you fucking kidding me?

you wonder why the radical left gets zero credibility for their *attacks* on trump. if you are still curious, re-read this bag-o-shit and try again.

every
single
fucking
thing
he
does

the left bitches and whines out in chorus and harmony WE TOLD YOU SO and flutters their little parakeet wings about and waits for the next thing trump does so they can rinse and repeat.

at this point trump *could* get away with a lot more cause you don't let up and people will just ignore you and tune you out. you can't cry wolf by the hour and expect to ever be taken seriously.

you wonder why the radical left gets zero credibility for their *attacks* on trump. if you are still curious, re-read this bag-o-shit and try again.

every
single
fucking
thing
he
does

the left bitches and whines out in chorus and harmony WE TOLD YOU SO and flutters their little parakeet wings about and waits for the next thing trump does so they can rinse and repeat.

at this point trump *could* get away with a lot more cause you don't let up and people will just ignore you and tune you out. you can't cry wolf by the hour and expect to ever be taken seriously.

Never said it was big thing but on one of Isreal's more revered places the guy wrote some a campaign slogan using words lie 'AMAZING'....

George W was short but very respectful too...
DAg9biLXkAE8HvZ.jpg:small

This is not an impeachable crime or anything... It is just to show you the type of people these are...

Trump comes across as shallow who finds it hard to write some thing deep and meaniful....

Obama was quite long but beutifully written.

George W was short but very meaningful.

Not a biggy but it doesn't make Trump look that smart either...

Obama's message is so long, who has the time to read all that bullshit written in barely readable handwriting? I certainly didn't.

Trump's message is short and packs much more punch. Of course, the libs worry that their shaming tactics don't work on Trump, which they are right to worry, because they don't.

George W is shorter and packs way more punch than Trump's...

every
single
fucking
thing
he
does

Never said it was big thing but on one of Isreal's more revered places the guy wrote some a campaign slogan using words lie 'AMAZING'....

This is not an impeachable crime or anything... It is just to show you the type of people these are...

Trump comes across as shallow who finds it hard to write some thing deep and meaniful....

what's more shallow? trump doing this, or shitting kittens cause he did?

i vote 2. w/o question and it's not even close.

every
single
fucking
thing
he
does

No one is shitting kittens... No calling the police or having attacks...

This is just a simple observation... Why are you getting so worked up...

every
single
fucking
thing
he
does

just get tired of "the hunting" for people to be mad at, mock for, hate about and the like. it just seems you can't let hate come to you and try to keep it from even doing that, so many these days gotta go manufacture it and grab it like the holy hand turd and rub it all over like a prize.

just gets old with the constant attack after attack after attack. 2 scoops of icecream was asinine. this is right there with it.

Lol, you guys are Trump stalkers. Hey, so you know, no one gives a fuck about Black Jesuses stupid note. In the end, half Black Jesus will only be remembered for being half black. Not the stupid speech he wrote in a visitors ledger at some stupid wall.

every
single
fucking
thing
he
does

just get tired of "the hunting" for people to be mad at, mock for, hate about and the like. it just seems you can't let hate come to you and try to keep it from even doing that, so many these days gotta go manufacture it and grab it like the holy hand turd and rub it all over like a prize.

just gets old with the constant attack after attack after attack. 2 scoops of icecream was asinine. this is right there with it.

What attack... This was an observation on the notes they write...

I didn't say Trump has a low reading and writing comprehension level... Just that he uses words that could be consider inappropriate..

As I said not a biggy, the same guy is cutting Medicaid by a Trillion dollars which will probably kill people, so it is no biggy...

Do you understand why you are defending him so much? Maybe stop blaming people you are calling things into question and look at the actions of the man you're defending.

every
single
fucking
thing
he
does

I didn't say Trump has a low reading and writing comprehension level... Just that he uses words that could be consider inappropriate..

As I said not a biggy, the same guy is cutting Medicaid by a Trillion dollars which will probably kill people, so it is no biggy...

Do you understand why you are defending him so much? Maybe stop blaming people you are calling things into question and look at the actions of the man you're defending.

Do you understand all your pantie twisting is just as gay. What's worse, now you are saying or implying you are some forensic handwriting expert or something.its that type of thing you and libs do that will get trump 4 more years. Please, keep on.

Lol, you guys are Trump stalkers. Hey, so you know, no one gives a fuck about Black Jesuses stupid note. In the end, half Black Jesus will only be remembered for being half black. Not the stupid speech he wrote in a visitors ledger at some stupid wall.

Iceberg see the response we get... By the way got a few more...

Laura Bush:
upload_2017-5-24_12-20-20.png

Hillary Clinton:
upload_2017-5-24_12-21-6.png

every
single
fucking
thing
he
does

yes. i perfectly understand why. not because i give a shit about trump in as much as doing this micro-bullshit to *anyone* to me is simply bullshit.

i tire of the "we didn't get our way so we'll bitch the entire 4+ years and make everything an issue" attitude some have.

trump gets on your nerves.
stupidity gets on mine.

Iceberg see the response we get... By the way got a few more...

Laura Bush:
View attachment 128516

Hillary Clinton:
View attachment 128517

Hillary's looks all squiggly. Wonder if she had one of those weird brain spasem things where her eyes get all big and she makes those funny faces. Hopefully that stroke America needs isn't to far off.

Do you understand all your pantie twisting is just as gay. What's worse, now you are saying or implying you are some forensic handwriting expert or something.its that type of thing you and libs do that will get trump 4 more years. Please, keep on.

These are just notes... It is an insight to the type of people are when they are met with such a tragic history...

I am just comparing Trump's to others who were there...

These are just notes... It is an insight to the type of people are when they are met with such a tragic history...

Meats who? You ? Were you there for any of them? No. They aren't even significant to anything except your wet dreams of a third Half Black Jesus term. That's all. I Half expect to click on a post and see one last posture of a pile of chicken guts and an astrology chart stating what Trump will do, how many kids and old people will die and so on. It's gay.

you found a way to dog on trump and you want to show it off.

Perhaps he could have found a word you'd like better. It's also possible that there isn't a grouping of words and handwriting style in the history of mankind the leftylibs would be satisfied with if it came from Trump.
And if you had a solitary smidgen of honesty, you would admit it's true.

Forum List

Back