Politics Girl on Messaging

SweetSue92
That they did and are still defending the walking talking disaster they put in the WH. I doubt American voters are pleased. We will surely find on in 2022 and 2024. LOL

Notice she never SAYS what you stand for. That's because America hates what Democrats stand for: corporatism, high taxes, high gas prices, "climate change", open borders, covid panic forever.

You can't say what you stand for because frankly we hate it. You can wrap up a crap sandwich in pretty paper but in the end, we can still smell the crap.

THAT is your problem. Enjoy that
SweetSue is not so sweet. But she has to admit that Politics Girl is a butt-ton smarter than PoliticalChic :lol:

Messaging has always been the key to political success. Unfortunately, we're faced with two parties who are both absolutely horrible at it, because each party thinks it's the only one that speaks "the Truth".

Imagine that. Only "my" tribe speaks "the Truth". She uses the term herself.

When an entire party is isolated like that, its messaging becomes weak.
Maybe, but ya gotta admit - Ever since Trumpy Bear hit the scene, we’ve been beaten with LIES.

Maybe, but ya gotta admit - Ever since Trumpy Bear hit the scene, we’ve been beaten with LIES.
Well, we're in uncharted territory right now. Maybe that's why the Dems haven't figured out the messaging yet.

Seems to me the answer might include just providing a more positive, mature, reasoned contrast. That sure wouldn't be difficult.

Na, I'm pretty sure all you need is Joe Hairy legs Biden.

After all, YOU chose him as your leader of your party, so I would assume you chose the best man and not some crusty, old, entitled, ivory tower, rich, elitist whose only qualification was it was his turn because that would be retarded.
America elected Biden in order to return to NORMALCY.

I would enjoy hearing her brilliant "messaging" on how these excellent vaccine mandates are going to work through a 500 page OSHA mandate. Whatcha got?
Yes, vaccine mandates are totally working. Courts will uphold them up too. We have 70 years of precedent.

she's a WHORE

Worse than that. She's a psycho-bitch. Look at those eyes: There's a whole shitload of crazy behind those eyes.

psychbitch.jpg

Sorry DrLove, I didn't mean to trigger folks and derail your thread.

I'd agree with the lady in the video. Messaging is key, and the Dems have to figure that out pretty quickly.
Oh no derail. It was a good point. As an Indy I don’t have a “team” either. I’m just tired of the out & out lies on one side, and horrid messaging on the other.

Messaging has always been the key to political success. Unfortunately, we're faced with two parties who are both absolutely horrible at it, because each party thinks it's the only one that speaks "the Truth".

Imagine that. Only "my" tribe speaks "the Truth". She uses the term herself.

When an entire party is isolated like that, its messaging becomes weak.
Sez the proven liar, who lies 24/7.

SweetSue is not so sweet. But she has to admit that Politics Girl is a butt-ton smarter than PoliticalChic :lol:

I notice you have nothing to say. Defend your platform. What you got? open borders? Inflation? gas prices? Vaccine mandates? What?

She talks like a whore with her use of the F-bomb

What is it with libs and the constant need for profanity to express themselves?

I wish some lib who knows everything - Mac1958 for instance - would ‘splain that to us

Low intelligence; low vocabulary. They have few word choices to draw from so the F bomb will do well enough. It's also lazy

Crazy psychobitch and she has man hands and a wandering left eye. :eek-52:

psychbitch2.jpg

Forum List

Back