Politics Girl on Messaging

She has thousands of followers over multiple social media platforms for very good reason. DNC needs to hire her immediately. Smart, sassy, and a messaging/ marketing genius. Enjoy! :cool-45:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh--you want voting based on influencers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She has thousands of followers over multiple social media platforms for very good reason. DNC needs to hire her immediately. Smart, sassy, and a messaging/ marketing genius. Go full screen - Enjoy! :cool-45:

Notice she never SAYS what you stand for. That's because America hates what Democrats stand for: corporatism, high taxes, high gas prices, "climate change", open borders, covid panic forever.

You can't say what you stand for because frankly we hate it. You can wrap up a crap sandwich in pretty paper but in the end, we can still smell the crap.

THAT is your problem. Enjoy that

Messaging has always been the key to political success. Unfortunately, we're faced with two parties who are both absolutely horrible at it, because each party thinks it's the only one that speaks "the Truth".

Imagine that. Only "my" tribe speaks "the Truth". She uses the term herself.

When an entire party is isolated like that, its messaging becomes weak.

Messaging has always been the key to political success. Unfortunately, we're faced with two parties who are both absolutely horrible at it, because each party thinks it's the only one that speaks "the Truth".

Imagine that. Only "my" tribe speaks "the Truth".

Ol' Mac is lecturing us on messaging now? He who does nothing but whine about Orange Man Bad? Sure Mac. Sure

She has thousands of followers over multiple social media platforms for very good reason. DNC needs to hire her immediately. Smart, sassy, and a messaging/ marketing genius. Go full screen - Enjoy! :cool-45:

Na, I'm pretty sure all you need is Joe Hairy legs Biden.

After all, YOU chose him as your leader of your party, so I would assume you chose the best man and not some crusty, old, entitled, ivory tower, rich, elitist whose only qualification was it was his turn because that would be retarded.

Imagine that. Only "my" tribe speaks "the Truth". She uses the term herself.

Do you speak "the truth"?

Perhaps you can start your own isolated party mac.

I would enjoy hearing her brilliant "messaging" on how these excellent vaccine mandates are going to work through a 500 page OSHA mandate. Whatcha got?

Do you speak "the truth"?

Perhaps you can start your own isolated party mac.
If you read what I wrote, I said both parties. And I've never belonged to either.

A majority of Americans are like me: We'd rather see the parties work together.

And, as I've said about a thousand times, nothing improves unless and until each parties holds itself accountable.

I can understand why you wouldn't like that notion.

If you read what I wrote, I said both parties. And I've never belonged to either.

And, as I've said about a thousand times, nothing improves unless and until each parties holds itself accountable.

You get heat here because I never or very rarely see you discuss actual policy at all. Like this party is right here or wrong there. Instead you self-righteously declare how you are right and everyone else is wrong while whining about Trump and then self-righteously claiming something like stop whining.

Nonsense

Anyone who does not work with the DNC, even members of their own party, are racist, homophobic, xenophobic, women haters who need to be cancelled.

Say, where are you DNC palm, palms Mac?

Yay team.

Never you mind, Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

Instead you self-righteously declare how you are right...
And yet, in reality, I've never done that. That has only happened in your mind, because your defensiveness distorts your perceptions.

My "truth" is that America is best when we communicate, collaborate and innovate. So I can't have the answers - they're waiting to be discovered via innovation.

And then there are people like you, who attack that notion. There's nothing I can do about that.

Last edited:
And yet, in reality, I've never done that. That has only happened in your mind, because your defensiveness distorts your perceptions.

My "truth" is that America is best when we communicate, collaborate and innovate. So I can't have the answers - they're waiting to be discovered via innovation.

And then there are people like you, who attack that notion. There's nothing I can do about that.

On the contrary. I am solidly conservative but I think conservatives are mostly dunderheads on education/public schools.

I never read you make any such statements. I see you lob spitballs from atop your mountain.

Sorry DrLove, I didn't mean to trigger folks and derail your thread.

I'd agree with the lady in the video. Messaging is key, and the Dems have to figure that out pretty quickly.

Messaging won't save the Dems because America hates their policies. You can't wrap a crap sandwich in pretty paper and say here's a great gift for you.

They did this to themselves.

Forum List

Back