Spartacus calls Manchin a racist?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This is what Cori Booker said about Manchin opposing the recent trillion dollar spending spree by democrats

Black, brown, and Indigenous people are disproportionately getting severely ill and dying because of pollution from fossil fuels.

So yes, obstructing climate investments is absolutely racist. In case you were wondering, @Sen_JoeManchin.

— Cori Bush (@CoriBush)
October 19, 2021

To which Manchin just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sure, that is why I'm a democrat".

No really, Joe was very nice about it and just said it concerned him that he does not hear, "Is this good for America?"

Pot meet kettle, it is Cori who is the racist and those like him who continuously equate any political opposition of any kind with it equaling racism, and the nation is sick to death of these idiots.. Besides, how can something be good or bad for just a racial portion of the country anyway? Slavery ended up killing over a million white folk who fought each other to the death over it.

These people disgust me.

As the article points out, the people who will get hurt by the green energy democrat crap plan will be the poor because guess what, prices for everything go up as we see at the gas station as well as overall inflation from the massive spending

And no, democrats don't care that minorities will be the ones suffering, not Bill DNC Gates and company.

He voted no on the tax cuts as well.
----------------------------------
“Let me be clear, I support sustainable tax cuts to grow our economy and raise wages, but this rushed bill is nothing more than a sugar high with an old fashioned bait and switch, where 79% of West Virginians will end up paying more in just a few years. It hurts seniors by triggering a $25 billion cut to Medicare next year. It hurts families by raising the average healthcare cost for a family of four by nearly $2,000 each year. It hurts students and their families by ending itemized deductions they rely on. It hurts our historic cities who rely on historic credits to revitalize Main Street and create jobs. It hurts our grandchildren by adding $1.5 trillion to our already staggering debt. And as our deficits continue to grow it significantly harms our military readiness, the ability to equip our National Guard to respond to domestic emergencies, and ability to properly care for our Veterans. Today, I am rejecting this flawed and rushed bill, because I cannot in good conscience vote for legislation that hurts West Virginia families, seniors, students, teachers and business owners.”

he is worrried about the debt, but Democrats have the money to pay for it. She's black and she has the right to her own views.

Benton Harbor Mi has a water problem:
The racial makeup of the city was 7.0% White, 89.2% African American, 0.3% Native American, 0.1% Asian, 0.8% from other races, and 2.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.2% of the population.

Last edited:
He voted no on the tax cuts as well.
----------------------------------
“Let me be clear, I support sustainable tax cuts to grow our economy and raise wages, but this rushed bill is nothing more than a sugar high with an old fashioned bait and switch, where 79% of West Virginians will end up paying more in just a few years. It hurts seniors by triggering a $25 billion cut to Medicare next year. It hurts families by raising the average healthcare cost for a family of four by nearly $2,000 each year. It hurts students and their families by ending itemized deductions they rely on. It hurts our historic cities who rely on historic credits to revitalize Main Street and create jobs. It hurts our grandchildren by adding $1.5 trillion to our already staggering debt. And as our deficits continue to grow it significantly harms our military readiness, the ability to equip our National Guard to respond to domestic emergencies, and ability to properly care for our Veterans. Today, I am rejecting this flawed and rushed bill, because I cannot in good conscience vote for legislation that hurts West Virginia families, seniors, students, teachers and business owners.”

he is worrried about the debt, but Democrats have the money to pay for it.
Pay for what exactly? It's like Joe Bidung says. The $3.5 trillion gazillion infrastructure bill will cost zero dollars, so why is Manchin soooo upset over it?

Hmm?

I would assume you think he is a racist.

This is what Cori Booker said about Manchin opposing the recent trillion dollar spending spree by democrats

Black, brown, and Indigenous people are disproportionately getting severely ill and dying because of pollution from fossil fuels.

So yes, obstructing climate investments is absolutely racist. In case you were wondering, @Sen_JoeManchin.

— Cori Bush (@CoriBush)
October 19, 2021

To which Manchin just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sure, that is why I'm a democrat".

No really, Joe was very nice about it and just said it concerned him that he does not hear, "Is this good for America?"

Pot meet kettle, it is Cori who is the racist and those like him who continuously equate any political opposition of any kind with it equaling racism, and the nation is sick to death of these idiots.. Besides, how can something be good or bad for just a racial portion of the country anyway? Slavery ended up killing over a million white folk who fought each other to the death over it.

These people disgust me.

As the article points out, the people who will get hurt by the green energy democrat crap plan will be the poor because guess what, prices for everything go up as we see at the gas station as well as overall inflation from the massive spending

And no, democrats don't care that minorities will be the ones suffering, not Bill DNC Gates and company.

You are confusing Cory and Cori, Spartacus is Cory Booker, a male Senator from New Jersey. Cori Bush is a female Representative from Missouri.

Pay for what exactly? It's like Joe Bidung says. The $3.5 trillion gazillion infrastructure bill will cost zero dollars, so why is Manchin soooo upset over it?

Hmm?

I would assume you think he is a racist.
Because Manchin doesn't understand.

— Cori Bush (@CoriBush)
October 19, 2021

These people disgust me.

You do know that Cory Booker and Cori Bush are not the same person dontcha? You have confused your black folks with each other again.

UNBELIEVABLE how stupid leftists are. By all indications, we are at rhe beginning of a massive pushback against all the lies about racism and other leftist America-hating rhetoric, and so what do the leftists do? They double down.

Then he should not have used Spartacus, a Senator from New Jersey, when talking about a Representative from Missouri (St. Louis).
The other thing is that NJ came very close to flipping the state to a Republican governor in a state that wasn’t expected to be at all competitive - THAT is how sick New Jersians (?) are over the leftist nonsense, and so what happens? Lead Leftist from NJ doubles down on the lies about racism and other “woke” nonsense.

You are confusing Cory and Cori, Spartacus is Cory Booker, a male Senator from New Jersey. Cori Bush is a female Representative from Missouri.
No, I meant to use the name Cori

Hopefully you now get it.

I now identify all democrat males as female

Forum List

Back