Politics: Get Woke, Go Broke….Disney stock down nearly 40% YTD, and down 50% since March 2021…literally the worst performing stock on the Dow Jones

Got rid of my streaming services as well a while back. Do not miss it at all.

Waste of money for the most part.
Definitely a waste of MY money lol - I never watch, but the kids like it so I gotta pay.

The only show I ever watch on TV is Hogan's Heros on MeTV, I've seen every episode a hundred times and they still crack me up. I knew some of the writers for the show when I was a kid, and my mom worked with Marjorie Wald.

They may be doing poorly but I do not see any smoking gun that ties this to them being woke.

The pandemic alone caused them a LOT of problems considering that amusement parks were essentially shut down and inflation cannot be helping them either.

As much as I would like to see the woke bullshit get a proper reckoning, I am not very confident at all that this is what is happening.
It is hard to say, however I wouldn't dismiss it altogether.
They got a HUGE post Covid boost with a 60% gain between Oct. 20 - March 21.
But collapsed, and collapsed fast starting last September and falling ever since.
They have erased 8 years of gain. in 8 months. All post pandemic.

I helped a tiny bit by dropping Disney+. My grandkids will have to watch something else when they visit.

I live an hour away from Disney World and it will be a cold day in Hell before I spend one cent with those demented woke sonofabitches.

They may be doing poorly but I do not see any smoking gun that ties this to them being woke.

The pandemic alone caused them a LOT of problems considering that amusement parks were essentially shut down and inflation cannot be helping them either.

As much as I would like to see the woke bullshit get a proper reckoning, I am not very confident at all that this is what is happening.

Disney wants accurate demographic portrayals of talking DOGS AND MICE AND CRICKETS AND DUCKS AND PEOPLE WITH SUPERPOWERS LIKE FLYING.

ITS A MOTHERFUCKING FANTASY WORLD.

Sure we have talking crickets, BUT THERE HAD BETTER BE GAYS AND LESBIANS AND TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE IN THERE?
I saw the previews for a new live action Pinocchio movie by Disney.

Tom Hanks will star as Geppetto.

Guess who the Fairy that turned Pinocchio into a boy is?

Black as the Ace of Spades. Like Africa Black.

Disgusting!

Gee, maybe it is not smart to alienate half of your consumer base.

The public opposition to the Parental Rights Bill in Florida and losing their tax breaks in Florida was a HUGE FUCK UP.

DISNEY NEEDS TO FIRE ALL OF THEIR EXECUTIVES IMMEDIATELY.

Stock prices to them dropping doesn't mean anything, it's about esg scores. Esg scores dictate money viability to corporations that base themselves around it. So they will double down on their political and social agendas.

Yes, Disney just fired one of their leading woke executives, and now all the woke Disney cultists are freaking out.

THE STOCK MARKET DOES NOT SEE ANY COLOR BUT GREEN. THAT IS YOUR WOKE WAKE UP CALL.

Forum List

Back