Politics: Get Woke, Go Broke….Disney stock down nearly 40% YTD, and down 50% since March 2021…literally the worst performing stock on the Dow Jones

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Gee, maybe it is not smart to alienate half of your consumer base.

The public opposition to the Parental Rights Bill in Florida and losing their tax breaks in Florida was a HUGE FUCK UP.

DISNEY NEEDS TO FIRE ALL OF THEIR EXECUTIVES IMMEDIATELY.

Disney supports the cult, but it doesnt look like Disney considered their entire base.

If these political moves by Disney were smart, it would not be the worst performing stock on the Dow. :auiqs.jpg:

LITERALLY….THE WORST PERFORMING STOCK OF THE PAST YEAR.

Don't forget that the Lefties are pressuring and threatening big corporations to toe their line. Hopefully, this will change if the Republicans take over. For example, one of Reagan's greatest accomplishments was firing the illegally striking air traffic controllers.

The public opposition to the Parental Rights Bill in Florida and losing their tax breaks in Florida was a HUGE FUCK UP.

So are the stocks of a lot of other companies. LOL.
Meanwhile, back in reality (not the bended one of the Alt-Right), Disney makes money.

Disney wants accurate demographic portrayals of talking DOGS AND MICE AND CRICKETS AND DUCKS AND PEOPLE WITH SUPERPOWERS LIKE FLYING.

ITS A MOTHERFUCKING FANTASY WORLD.

Sure we have talking crickets, BUT THERE HAD BETTER BE GAYS AND LESBIANS AND TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE IN THERE?

The quality of the employees is not what it was in the past. For decades it has been declining and many employees are of equity and that good though there are many good ones also.

And the worse they do, the more people dump their stock which means the worse they do.

Excellent.

I want these lefties not only beaten back, but beaten DOWN. I don't want them feeling emboldened anymore. We need to put the fear of God back into those assholes.

The quality of the employees is not what it was in the past. For decades it has been declining and many employees are of equity and that good though there are many good ones also.
There's not a single person in all of Burbank that wants to work at Disney. They've had open IT listings for a year and a half, no one wants the job.

There's not a single person in all of Burbank that wants to work at Disney. They've had open IT listings for a year and a half, no one wants the job.

To be fair, Disney's IT has had a revolving front door for the last 20 years.

Welcome to Groomerland!!

Bring the kids

I sold my Disney stock when they bought Lucasfilm. I knew it was all downhill after that.

We are dropping Paramount Plus as soon as we finish one series on it.
They have been sickeningly plastering Gay Pride shit and Drag Queen garbage all fucking month,
Changed their logo to this:

paramount-plus-pride_2.png

GONE from my house!!

This from the the company that is "woke" in America, but in China and elsewhere erases gays and blacks from their movies and other entertainment. In other words, Disney are the like all woke Dims, the worst kind of hypocrites.

They may be doing poorly but I do not see any smoking gun that ties this to them being woke.

The pandemic alone caused them a LOT of problems considering that amusement parks were essentially shut down and inflation cannot be helping them either.

As much as I would like to see the woke bullshit get a proper reckoning, I am not very confident at all that this is what is happening.

So are the stocks of a lot of other companies. LOL.
Meanwhile, back in reality (not the bended one of the Alt-Right), Disney makes money.

Yes, Biden's reality. He is actually is way worse than Carter.

Forum List

Back