Politico poll: 60% of Americans support Trump's travel ban

The dems had better be very careful with this immigration issue. The people do not want sanctuary cities and the people do not want American hating immigrants to enter our nation unchecked. The more the left fights Trump on this issue the more deep their losses will be. 73% of Californians are against sanctuary cities and I'm sure most of that 73% would support a travel ban if it were accurately and honestly explained to them.

Dems claim to care about the middle and lower class, but insist on bringing in low skill workers from foreign countries to complete for jobs. They drive wages down and are a major burden on every tax payer. How do they justify their position?

Dems claim to care about the middle and lower class, but insist on bringing in low skill workers from foreign countries to complete for jobs. They drive wages down and are a major burden on every tax payer. How do they justify their position?
They can't justify it so they try to make you feel guilty for your beliefs. Like when they say "that is not our values, we are better than that" what a bunch of horse shit...it's not one of our values to allow people to kill us.

Why do you guys still post polls after mocking them as innacurate for the last year?

This logic or lack thereof confuses me.

It's like the people who whine endlessly about CNN then supply links to their websites which ultimately makes them money for every click.

Dumb people have to belong somewhere, I get that, but come on use a bit of logic people.

I thought polls were bogus... ya know... your usual bullshit meme," How accurate are they when they picked Hillary to win."

You like polls now? Here's one to stick up your ass: Most Americans believe CNN over Trump.

The survey also showed the New York Times, Washington Post and the broadcast television networks faring better than Trump in trustworthiness. The poll was conducted by Survey Monkey and published by
Axios.

CNN Has The 'Trust' Advantage Over President Trump In A New Poll | HuffPost

This has to sting more than a little.

I'll show you a poll, Trump won 30 states and became your president that's a poll.

Forum List

Back