Politices in the USA Today

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
lets set asiade the harrasement , death threats beatings attempte3d shootinng NO NOT O?F Blacks America is so sick of hearing about 13 % of the population and adrress this, Sen Paul goes to a Political event in Washington DC and gets threatened to get killed beat and his wife raped HE IS WHITE 95 % of the haters are Blacks Filming this on $2,000 cell phones, and hat dose the media do Complain how Blacks are being treated. NOW the chos in Milwaukke the Hell hole of Wisconsin, Detroit Chicago, New York LA CLevleand were the first US Presidential Debate will be held in a month, The Damage Black people that riot and destroy Property and kill people in the last 5 months cost over 1 trillion Dollars. Who is going to pay for that ME the average American through my Property tax alone, forget the Fees of Law enforcement and other expense that are happening This is worse than COVID 19 then this Democrats panicking in 2020? Their convention failed to deliver. DNC convention scared away Independents, POTUS Trump raced to a 20% lead among Independent Biden takes Pelosi’s ducks the debates with Trump,Joe Biden as gutless.and HOE HARRIS AS A HOE , The Dovenors and Mayors of these Cities are Democrats. What is wrong with these people, You the voters pleases comment , responses I have heard is Hillary Clinton lost in 2016.

• Banned
You need a link in the politics forum.
and your Democrat's need to answer the question?
You’re not paying attention. I’m not a dumb partisan of either of the two crime families, as you are.

Why is it partisans always assume everyone is a partisan of one the two gangs? It’s really dumb.
nope just a simple answer will do
We really don’t need more idiots like you on this board. We have way too many already.

Forum List

Back