• 3. Democrats will gain the Senate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I have got to ask who wins each of the arms of our congress and the presidency?

The reason I ask this question is I have made a bet with some friends on the outcome of the election. I believe that the Republicans will have control of all three of the powers of our political side of government. I believe that Republicans will regain control of the House of Representatives while retaining the Senate and the Presidency.. Now for the Why...

The House of Representatives is now in play but wasn't just four short weeks ago. Riots and violence in our big cities has led the people in them to question those who they have voted into office. Democrats control these cities and have for decades but just recently they refuse to deal with the rioters and looters. Those in charge of these cities have opted to defund police and allow the cities to be burned to the ground.

The people in these cities feel like they have been forgotten and used as pawns. Those that have been murdered by the rioters and thugs burning the cities to the ground have made the rest of the people very afraid. These cities represent about 97 house seats. Today we need just 17 to flip the house. With the numbers of Black and Hispanics that now think Trump is the answer becasue he gets things done these inner cities are in play.

As for the Senate and Presidency, the democrats have lost that battle already with the shift in who people of color are supporting.

SO... Who is going to win and why?

The reason I ask this question is I have made a bet with some friends on the outcome of the election. I believe that the Republicans will have control of all three of the powers of our political side of government. I believe that Republicans will regain control of the House of Representatives while retaining the Senate and the Presidency.. Now for the Why...

The House of Representatives is now in play but wasn't just four short weeks ago. Riots and violence in our big cities has led the people in them to question those who they have voted into office. Democrats control these cities and have for decades but just recently they refuse to deal with the rioters and looters. Those in charge of these cities have opted to defund police and allow the cities to be burned to the ground.

The people in these cities feel like they have been forgotten and used as pawns. Those that have been murdered by the rioters and thugs burning the cities to the ground have made the rest of the people very afraid. These cities represent about 97 house seats. Today we need just 17 to flip the house. With the numbers of Black and Hispanics that now think Trump is the answer becasue he gets things done these inner cities are in play.

As for the Senate and Presidency, the democrats have lost that battle already with the shift in who people of color are supporting.

Unfortunately I believe the Dim Dems will keep the House of Representatives. But it should be VERY close.

Unfortunately I believe the Dim Dems will keep the House of Representatives. But it should be VERY close.
Ive been looking at polls in some of these regions and there are at least 27 of the seats that are toss ups today.. IF the rioting continues and they do nothing we will gain the house.. Its one area I am going to be watching real close..

Local Republican campaigns are seizing on these districts and doing add buys to put out the message on who to trust... Even the RNC is looking at these districts to give funding... The next 67 days is going to be rough...:hhello:

You seem like a decent enough guy. I hope it was a small bet and not like your house or car or first born male child.

You seem like a decent enough guy. I hope it was a small bet and not like your house or car or first born male child.
Only a friendly wager... I never do more than I can afford to lose... I'm puttnig this at about a 60% chance of happening. Its a fluid and moving target. IF dems do nothing and allow the rioting to continue they lose the house... The other part that plays into this is the Black and Hispainc voters in these areas that are now supporting trump by 24% and 29%. IF those numbers continue to rise they will lose the house without a doubt...

I think the power structure will be pretty much the way it is now except the Dems will pick up some seats in the Senate but not enough for a majority.

It's going to be 1980 and 1994 combined.

The dumbocrats are going to get totally butt-fucked, and not even going to have the introspection it takes to understand why it happened.

If common sense ruled the day, the GOP would romp on election day. That is what scares me, because common sense is nowhere to be found these days.
It doesn’t matter who wins, since both criminal gangs are very much alike. Don and Joe are senile twins.

I know who loses. The American people other than the 1%.

and the response is exactly were America is

If common sense ruled the day, the GOP would romp on election day. That is what scares me, because common sense is nowhere to be found these days.
It doesn’t matter who wins, since both criminal gangs are very much alike. Don and Joe are senile twins.

The parties have never been more different. There is a lot more going on than domestic economics. Democrats will turn America back into the world's patsy. Our "allies" will go back to cheating on agreements. China and Iran will be more emboldened than ever with their friends the Democrats in charge. And of course the Black Lives Matter folks will be dictating the new world order to the rest of us.

The parties have never been more different. There is a lot more going on than domestic economics. Democrats will turn America back into the world's patsy. Our "allies" will go back to cheating on agreements. China and Iran will be more emboldened than ever with their friends the Democrats in charge. And of course the Black Lives Matter folks will be dictating the new world order to the rest of us.
You’ve bought the propaganda hook line and sinker.

Why so bitter? Drew the short straw?

Why so bitter? Drew the short straw?
Not bitter. Just keeping it real.

Depends on whether Dems LIE again like they did in 2018 promising to support Trump's policies to win the election, then flip flop and vote in lockstep with dickhead Pelosi and the radical left once they get to DC.

Forum List

Back