Politically Aware Americans Have Understood This for Decades

They know it's all a con, they are all in on it. No one can be this gullible for this long. It's like those who believe the bible to be literally true. They know it's silly but believing the unbelievable is the test of faith that may save you from Hell.

Politically Aware Americans Have Understood This for Decades

In 2013, Rand Paul was speaking before a group of medical school students. At this time he told the students that “misinformation” could be a “great tactic”.

Rand Paul’s statements to the students has been no secret to those tens-of-millions of voters aware of this “great tactic”, which has been employed by the GOP for the past six decades. Paul himself spreads misinformation regularly, knowing it will not be questioned by those groups and individuals he is targeting.

It is no surprise Rand Paul is a fan of this “great tactic”. The use of misinformation by the Republican Party is the backbone of their Southern Strategy. The Southern Strategy grew from a blueprint developed during the mid 1960s by an assistant to a local politician in New York City.

Nationwide, the conservative voters have swallowed every falsehood fed them by Republican politicians and pundits since the GOP’s Southern Strategy went mainstream in the early 1970s. But, it wasn’t until trump entered the 2016 presidential race that conservatism went totally fact free.

Today, it is a rarity to hear the truth from any Republican, although, there has been the occasional Republican official forced to speak the truth when referring to trump and his Big Lie that Biden stole the 2020 Presidential Election. The truth is then told only as an attempt to refocus the party’s attention on the traditional goals of the GOP, and not on the needs and greed of trump and his criminal organization. South Dakota Republican Sen. Mike Rounds is a recent example of this GOP fallback to truth.

The Republican Party’s “great tactic” was hijacked by trump in 2015, when he first hit the campaign trail. And in the years since, trump has taken “misinformation” to levels GOP strategists never thought possible.

Perhaps this public admission by Rand Paul regarding his party’s “great tactic” might jolt some of the GOP’s less affected victims back into the real world. And while this possibility is remote, their responses to this OP will provide any evidence if this occurs.

This is what happens when you put the shiny side inward.

LOL. Cutting my taxes caused my medical insurance to go up. Really. Do people actually believe anything you say.
WTF?
Trump's $2.3 trillion tax cut should have "trickle down" to regular people..............right?

President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

Then to the Border.....As your side ignores laws and then you blame others.........lol..........troll along.
Ignore it, we were happy for Trump, Mexico was paying for his wall.

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." — Donald Trump.

1642159571483.png

1642159630453.png

WTF?
Trump's $2.3 trillion tax cut should have "trickle down" to regular people..............right?

President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

Ignore it, we were happy for Trump, Mexico was paying for his wall.

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." — Donald Trump.

View attachment 587786

View attachment 587787
So that is your pathetic excuse for my insurance going up again............or EVERYTHING GOING up because the Globalist shut down the damned earth and destroyed the economies and production of the world........

Hate to see it if they did it on PURPOSE.........oops ............perhaps they did.............And you sit here bitching about a shitty weld job.......lmao

So that is your pathetic excuse for my insurance going up again............or EVERYTHING GOING up because the Globalist shut down the damned earth and destroyed the economies and production of the world........

Hate to see it if they did it on PURPOSE.........oops ............perhaps they did.............And you sit here bitching about a shitty weld job.......lmao
Of course, those "deep state" welders.
Everyone is making Trump look bad.....................except Trump.

Of course, those "deep state" welders.
Everyone is making Trump look bad.....................except Trump.
More spin..........where I work............when they xray truck shows up to check the welds.............IT'S CALLED THE UNEMPLOYMENT TRUCK.....because if your welds fail inspection

YOU'RE FIRED.

The same guy who put up roadblocks to holding back money to help NYC first responders after 9/11. He's a class act. Lol

Democrats are the one who employ the "great tactic," you fucking douchebag.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Idiot! Both criminal gangs do exactly the same thing. You support the R gang, while condemning the people who support the other gang. You’re no different than the OP.

It's hard to vote for either side when one has zero in common with either set of ideals.

Both whacked out ends of the spectrum are expert at this, and do it as a matter of second nature. They share many behaviors.

It's the ends of the spectrum vs. the rest of the country.

usiMlyn.jpg
I marvel that you believe that you aren't on one of the "wacked out ends of the spectrum." You've revealed your hatred for right wingers many times in this forum.;

The purpose of propaganda is to make one set of people forget that other sets of people are human.

I marvel that you believe that you aren't on one of the "wacked out ends of the spectrum." You've revealed your hatred for right wingers many times in this forum.;
You’ve revealed your hatred for anyone who you disagree with, yet you criticize others for doing what you do every day.

Forum List

Back