Political Takeover By People Who Have Been Here 5 Years

Every now and then they let slip Obama's plan to Transform America and how they are planning on doing it. I hope you all who was bragging how Hispanics would be a majority over them "WHITES" some day, like being STEAMROLLED over by a bunch of vindictive nasty people who doesn't seem to care about our President elections. Only working for ONE PARTY to take power over you.

How else did you all think they were planning on Transforming your country? It's been going on behind your back as you sleep. and now all of A SUDDEN under this Obama we have 1000's on top of 1000's of Refugees too.

It's payback time, and it's just getting started.
Lets look at some numbers here.

They are 'threatening' to vote, and if they are LEGAL this is a good thing, no matter who they vote for. Higher voter participation is needful in our country.

But the last Presidential election in 2012 had about 127 million voters, United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, so another million voters is not even a 1% increase in votes. Obama won by 5 million votes, so spread out nationwide one million new votes are trivial.

The exit polls from that election had a 25% liberal, 35% conservative and moderate 41%.
Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

The self identifying liberals in the general population are around 21%, conservatives 40% and moderates 35% Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S.

So while liberals have a higher turn out percentage wise, getting a 25% boost over their surveyed percentage, moderates get a 15% boost, conservatives come in about 12% under their percentage of the population. In other words about 15 million conservative voters more than everyone else, sat out that election.

Now both parties in the general election fight for the middle slices of the moderate vote (50 million), and that break down is 40% lean moderate, 35% lean conservative and 20% lean liberal. This comes out as 17 million moderates that lean conservative, 20 million lean moderate, and 10 million lean liberal.

Among self described moderates and/or independents there is a 10% swing vote, which amounts to about 5 million votes. But while 86% of liberals (31.8 million) voted Democrat for 26 million votes and 14% (5 million) went GOP, the conservative voters (44 million) had only 82% vote Republican (36.5 million) and 17% voted for Obama ( 7.5 million votes). So of self identified conservatives and liberal voters only, based on ideological cross overs, the vote went 2 million against the GOP (7.5 million - 5 million).

But if Republicans had gotten conservative voters to turn out to match the liberals, they would have gained 2 million votes on the cross overs and 15 million from the conservatives showing up at the polls, a 17 million vote gain and the election won by 12 million votes, a landslide.

The GOP needs to energize its conservative base instead of chasing after a sliver of a percentage of moderate voters and alienating it's conservative base.

Last edited:
Every now and then they let slip Obama's plan to Transform America and how they are planning on doing it. I hope you all who was bragging how Hispanics would be a majority over them "WHITES" some day, like being STEAMROLLED over by a bunch of vindictive nasty people who doesn't seem to care about our President elections. Only working for ONE PARTY to take power over you.

How else did you all think they were planning on Transforming your country? It's been going on behind your back as you sleep. and now all of A SUDDEN under this Obama we have 1000's on top of 1000's of Refugees too.

I think this would have happened, for sure, no matter what democrat was in office, and, for sure, if the democrats held the house and or senate. But why the republicans allow it for decades now is what really angers me. These republican senators and congressmen, by and large, are more interested in preserving their political careers and benefiting from it financially than they are in doing what is right and best for this nation. Or they are the biggest cowards in the land.

Or they all have sexual secrets someone is blackmailing them on.

Having said that, Barack Obama has to be a puppet in the hands of a greater force? No one could be that incompetent, that useless of a speaker, that despicable of a person, with no pedigree but a hidden criminal-like past, and rise to the level of the presidency. And then sit there like a mummified jackass through crisis after crisis. Thanks a lot mainstream media --- you devils.

"I think this would have happened, for sure, no matter what democrat was in office, and, for sure, if the democrats held the house and or senate. But why the republicans allow it for decades now is what really angers me. These republican senators and congressmen, by and large, are more interested in preserving their political careers and benefiting from it financially than they are in doing what is right and best for this nation. Or they are the biggest cowards in the land.

Or they all have sexual secrets someone is blackmailing them on.

Having said that, Barack Obama has to be a puppet in the hands of a greater force? No one could be that incompetent, that useless of a speaker, that despicable of a person, with no pedigree but a hidden criminal-like past, and rise to the level of the presidency. And then sit there like a mummified jackass through crisis after crisis. Thanks a lot mainstream media --- you devils.[/QUOTE]

I believe that you have hit the nail on the head. Politicians have either been brought up and financed by the banking oligarchs that really run this country (and the world) or they use blackmail or flat out pay off enough of these crooks on both sides to make sure this debt slavery system remains in place. Most honest politicians have a short shelf life because they are outspent when the next election cycle comes along. I have been stunned by the things I have learned as to how the system really works and most people I try to explain this to cannot even wrap their minds around it or fathom it. The noose for the middle class gets tighter with every election cycle.

Forum List

Back