Political Cartoon

b0951481bbf665a9.jpeg

So you depict southerners as rednecks, but complain about a redskin logo on a Washington football team.....see you liberals have absolutely no credibility in your demands when every single one of them never applies to yourselves.
Even Bill Gates refused to say he'd give up beef when "demanding" (not asking or proposing) that we squash the beef industry and become vegans.
You all demand things that you refuse to do=control freeks.
Now I propose/suggestion only, that you shave your legs, now that we are opening back up and it's swimming season again.
download-49.jpg

Last edited:
So you depict southerners as rednecks, but complain about a redskin logo on a Washington football team.....see you liberals have absolutely no credibility in your demands when every single one of them never applies to yourselves.
Even Bill Gates refused to say he'd give up beef when "demanding" (not asking or proposing) that we squash the beef industry and become vegans.
You all demand things that you refuse to do=control freeks.
Now I propose/suggestion only, that you shave your legs, now that we are opening back up and it's swiming season again.
View attachment 465949
Lol....May I suggest waxing them or lasering them as shaving them would take forever and it will grow back hairier..Too funny...

Forum List

Back