Political Bullying in Our Public Schools

bb3172d7b9d8fc911dee1b69db4b1f08.jpg

It’s actually laughable and pathetic that teachers think they are doing their job via indoctrination as opposed to teaching critical thought and debate.
And it is totally illogical to assume you will never get any pushback on an idea put out in public...

I encourage pushback. Abuse of power over political difference while hiding behind a title of teacher is just the act of being a pussy.

Thats so stupid

this is the kind of kid that an anarchist like you who likes to be an outsider should be pulling for

the kid stood his ground against an entire class including the repulsive lib teacher
Moonglow doesnt understand what integrity is.

Neither do you.
Shut your bitch ass up. :laugh:

Proving the point.... ^^^^^
Telling you to shut up has nothing to do with integrity. You dont even understand the definition of such a simple word? You are dumber than i thought.

1603151929913.png

Wipe your ass with it. I don't like bullies, especially bully teachers and stupid trolls, such as yourself.

Thats so stupid

this is the kind of kid that an anarchist like you who likes to be an outsider should be pulling for

the kid stood his ground against an entire class including the repulsive lib teacher

Neither do you.

Telling you to shut up has nothing to do with integrity. ...

That would explain how you were able to do it.

Thats so stupid

Neither do you.

Telling you to shut up has nothing to do with integrity. ...

That would explain how you were able to do it.
Youre avoiding the part where you thought telling you to shut up has something to do with intregity. Quit discussing things you dont understand, and quit being a bigot who thinks that its an insult to call people gay

Forum List

Back