Political Ads? View this one and …

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Check out this video from GOP Senate candidate Monica Wehby or Oregon @ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KXqHI059n90]New TV Ad: "Trust" - YouTube[/ame]

It's a wow and I have no idea how any opponent can either pan or outdo it. But, it brings up a thought I have from watching and reading reports on various elections. How can the GOP fight back against Democrat charges it's conducting a War on Women? Just look at the number of quite attractive professional women running for public office from the GOP. Think it'll work? :badgrin:

Aw that was a tear jerker for sure.
Just wait. If she gains any traction the press will be over her, digging up cases where she was named defendent in a malpractice case (most doctors end up there, even where they had almost nothing to do with the case). They will smear every aspect of her life and personality in order to make her lose. But Dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Check out this video from GOP Senate candidate Monica Wehby or Oregon @ New TV Ad: "Trust" - YouTube

It's a wow and I have no idea how any opponent can either pan or outdo it. But, it brings up a thought I have from watching and reading reports on various elections. How can the GOP fight back against Democrat charges it's conducting a War on Women? Just look at the number of quite attractive professional women running for public office from the GOP. Think it'll work? :badgrin:

Sure it'll work if being sexy had anything to do with War on Women but it doesnt so take your boner and go home

Forum List

Back