Polish and Ukrainian music

Nobody ever said that Mozart and Vivaldi were the same......fucking dumb shit.
Both, however, are classical music from roughly the same era.
And I played an instrument since I was 7 years old.....so at least I can read music.

Stupid bastard, if we ignore the fact that your masters told you to consider a "classic" some things, tell me the objective criteria of this phantom "style". What the fuck is this?

And what does your knowledge of notes have to do with it? Any nerd can learn notes, that doesn't make you a musician.

Stupid bastard, if we ignore the fact that your masters told you to consider a "classic" some things, tell me the objective criteria of this phantom "style". What the fuck is this?

And what does your knowledge of notes have to do with it? Any nerd can learn notes, that doesn't make you a musician.
Actually not being tone-deaf like you, having a sense of rhythm, and being able to recognize a hit when you hear it makes one a music critic and someone who is deft at music appreciation.

mudwhistle I roughly understand what you are doing here. But your efforts go against your goals, because you give people the opportunity to compare your shit that you post with real beautiful music, and this is not in your favor.

Actually not being tone-deaf like you, having a sense of rhythm, and being able to recognize
Another tales for sheep. If people did not recognize this, they would not be able to listen to music. Absolutely any person does this, if he is not deaf.

mudwhistle See how your fucking classics like Chopin and Mozart are promoted on YouTube using prepositions with modern music instead. If you are such fucking esthetes, then why don't you eat your shit yourself, but try to promote it to the masses under the lable "classic"?

Did the insignificant Chopin write something like that, for which they pass him off?

Yes, Vivaldi is not such a "classic", he is a real composer. In order for people to eat shit more readily, it is necessary to slightly dilute it and pepper

Forum List

Back