Polish and Ukrainian music

I have never heard anything Korean at all. Britain is only good at making films about drug addicts. Sex pistols are the worst performers, they didn't know how to play at all.
the Beatles are melodic but sugary. Radiohead had one normal song, the rest is shit. The Cranberies are normal but they are Irish. Ska and reggae from jamaica. Britain is a barren country, a land of traders, art is not their strong point.
Most of what you're talking about was music before 1990.
And I think your opinions are just a byproduct of communist propaganda.

Most of the examples you posted wouldn't be popular in America even in the 50s.
This is a controversial issue, a lot depends on politics. Britain was able to put the United States on its hippie infection then, and it does so now. As in general, the culture was actively breaking down, even American sports were defiled.

By the way, as far as I remember, russian Tatu was very popular in the USA. Apparently even now in America everyone knows them. This is the only Russian project that has big success in the United States, they occupied the top lines. It really was quality music in its niche.

Do you rememeber them?

They had a very talented producer, Shapovalov. They were apparently ruined for political reasons, they needed a picture of "enmity with the United States", while Tatu became deeper in their topics and moved away from the gay theme. It was uncomfortable. He then had another project, also of very high quality, NATO, and it would probably have taken off, too, but there was generally counter-policy, it was near Afghanistan theme, and it was immediately destroyed, Shapovalov soon died of cancer. And Lena from Tatu did a solo project in the USA and was quite successful.

NATO had made things like that:

This was actually seen as support for Massoud and the United States in the Kremlin.

mudwhistle I'm sure you don't understand anything about music. The screaming fagot and Mozart have nothing to do with Vivaldi, they are completely different music, and for a person with taste this is not compatible.

mudwhistle I'm sure you don't understand anything about music. The screaming fagot and Mozart have nothing to do with Vivaldi, they are completely different music, and for a person with taste this is not compatible.
Nobody ever said that Mozart and Vivaldi were the same......fucking dumb shit.
Both, however, are classical music from roughly the same era.
And I played an instrument since I was 7 years old.....so at least I can read music.

Forum List

Back