Polio found in sewage in NYC; health officials urge vaccination.

Seems like if polio came from Texas shipping wetbacks to new York brought polio, Texas would have polio as well. Just saying I hope health professionals are not quitting their search for the source based on that idea.
Polio vaccine is good for life, all of us older folks got it when we were young.

This will be fake news being promoted by the commie left, as it can be associated with vaccinations.

Evidence points to a determined desperation by the establishment to get the "Vaccine" into as many people as possible by any means necessary as fast as possible. Bill Gates has LONG warned of the dangers of over population in speeches dating back 15 years (available online)
And he is now a MAJOR backer of vaccines for all. (All of a sudden he wants to save everyone???)

Unusually large numbers of vaccinated people are dying of sudden heart and other conditions. Many known to immediate friends. The media is silent.

What makes you think they won't introduce whatever "spices or concoctions" that are in the vaccines into a plethora of other vaccines and routine injectables?
Do you trust them?

Last edited:
As the corrupt and racist Democrat Party creates their "incredible transformation" of America into a third world banana republic neo-marxist totalitarian one party police state, we will be having more and more third world diseases.
The Left is rapidly making NYC unlivable.

It was found in sewage in England about 2 months ago and the instant I heard the BBC report I posted here that this would be the boondoggle imposed just in time for November election and no later than 9/15. Here it comes.
Now, a desperate democrat administration , urgently in need of some election hocus pocus will be seizing upon this
Funny how probably the most insidious crippler of our time, researched for over 5 years before the vaccinations were released , immensely effective in making the USA Polio Free, is back after 60 years just in time for Joke Bribens wishes.

Forum List

Back