Police raid wrong house.......again.

The vast majority of people who go into a bank don't rob it. That isn't news. When someone does it is news and the ones who do so should be prosecuted.
You keep on agreeing with me that over 99% of police interactions don't go bad. Don't they deserve some credit for that?

That's how brainwashing is supposed to work. It's like when they sensationalize a mass shooting, especially when it involves an AR or AK. The left goes on and on how we need arms control while forgetting the multiple murders that take place in cities like Chicago every week. They want to ban these weapons and keep voting Democrat in these cities.

Thing is, even if you made every single gun suddenly vanish it wouldn't fix anything because the criminals and people who use those guns to do harm would still be here. If guns truly were the problem most everyone would be dead because there are more guns in America than Americans.

But that's how you brainwash, repetitiveness. If you say something enough times eventually people will begin to believe it.

The vast majority of people who go into a bank don't rob it. That isn't news. When someone does it is news and the ones who do so should be prosecuted.
True. But do the leftists demonize all bank customers and call for the need to “reform bank customers” because a small percentage rob it?

True. But do the leftists demonize all bank customers and call for the need to “reform bank customers” because a small percentage rob it?

Most bank customers don't go fishing.

For simply doing their job? Do you think the press should have news articles because McDonalds got someone's order right?
If you are going to attack them for not doing their job 1% of the time then you need to acknowledge that they do their job right 99% of the time. Apparently you do acknowledge that.

If you are going to attack them for not doing their job 1% of the time then you need to acknowledge that they do their job right 99% of the time. Apparently you do acknowledge that.

You grew up during the participation trophy era, didn't you?

It is not news when someone does the job you pay them to do.

So what the obvious thing to do is award a $5 million dollar payout to those on the wrong side and forge ahead. All is good.

The GOP are waging war on the police. Their antics against the Capitol Police are a disgrace.
In making light of the subject you inadvertantly made light of just as serious a problem that you missed recognizing-that being the left politicians suddenly supporting police when it's a division protecting them, but not police that protect us citizens. That sir should infuriate you, that they believe you don't deserve equal protection as they do.

In making light of the subject you inadvertantly made light of just as serious a problem that you missed recognizing-that being the left politicians suddenly supporting police when it's a division protecting them, but not police that protect us citizens. That sir should infuriate you, that they believe you don't deserve equal protection as they do.

Does it infuriate you when it's the other way around?

Totally. Blacks and the left have done a great disservice by indoctrinating blacks to think police are out to get them and should not be respected. It is the black community and the left who are actually responsible for a lot of the killings that we do have. These police do not hunt black people down to kill them.

Again, upbringing. Most black children are raised in single-parent households. When a kid (especially male) gets around that changing age, they test their limits. With a father figure around, a male child is shown where the line is drawn immediately. But with many women, especially working women, they simply give up. They are no match for an aggressive male even if it's their own teen son.

The child learns how to get his way all the time and takes that attitude to school, and eventually to the streets. That's where he ends up getting hurt or killed because he was raised with the notion there is no authority above him.

My suburb is mostly black. I used to hear it on the scanner all the time. Most of our calls were about kids, and a percentage of them from their own mother. But our police didn't have the time or resources to be surrogate fathers and the city finally passed an ordinance that if police come to a home more than three times in one year, the home owner will be charged per additional visits. Now I don't hear many calls like that anymore, but the kids are worse than ever around here.

I am curious what your breaking point is,, what will you do if laws pass to collect guns from people and cops show up to your house in the middle of the night to collect your guns??

or to arrest you for something you said on social media??

or to take your kids cause youre a conservative??

What are you trying to get at? None of these things have any possibility of becoming a reality. If you're trying to make a point, at least use a realistic comparison.

But trying to see where you come from, I always obey a police officer no matter what. If I have any issues about their conduct, I will take it up with their supervisor, their Mayor if it's in a city, my state rep if it's state police (and I've actually done that before) or any supervisory figure above the officer. If none are interested and I believe my rights were violated, that's what lawyers are for. But what I will never do is challenge an officer in the street. I never pick a battle I know I'm going to lose.

My career was a truck driver. That means police could pull me over for nothing if they want. Truck drivers don't have constitutional rights. Therefore I had many interactions with police, particularly state troopers that were trained to do DOT inspections. I've had some real assholes to deal with, but my experience is that most of them were good people just doing their job. When our business was finished, they actually thanked me for my cooperation and wished me a nice day, big smile on their faces, friendly as can be.

Forum List

Back