Police raid wrong house.......again.

A family member woke from an alarming dream on Jan. 23rd in which one rightwing fascist nutjob after another kept apologizing for some horrific police behavior that had taken place in the middle of the night before.

Flames and smoke is probably a good clue
That's comforting. That suggests that they use their observational skills, and experience to not only confirm correct location, but additionally to decide of the correct course of action to take. Maybe these guy should've been trained by the Fire Department. Afterall... No one ever wrote a song called "Fuck the Fire Department".

You people seem to forget that this happens about 1% of the time or less. The media make it out like it happens all the time. While we should strive for perfection these departments are run by humans and humans just aren't perfect all the time.
Wrong.

When the rights and protected liberties of citizens are in play, law enforcement must be held to the highest of standards.

One such incident is one too many.

That's comforting. That suggests that they use their observational skills, and experience to not only confirm correct location, but additionally to decide of the correct course of action to take. Maybe these guy should've been trained by the Fire Department. Afterall... No one ever wrote a song called "Fuck the Fire Department".

It's sorta apples and oranges. But in today's high tech world.... yeah it's unacceptable

You people seem to forget that this happens about 1% of the time or less. The media make it out like it happens all the time. While we should strive for perfection these departments are run by humans and humans just aren't perfect all the time.
When that 1% becomes 0% let me know.

A family was alarmed on Jan. 22 when a transgender dancer exposed his genitals to a four-year-old girl passing by.

Fox News.

Humans aren't perfect and never will be. You conveniently ignore the fact that 99.9% of the time it DOESN'T happen because that doesn't fit your narrative and agenda.

Yet we are told we are to blindly obey their orders to keep from having them beat us to death.
Screenshot_20230130-113531-049.png

This happens far too often, It should not be that difficult to verify you are raiding the right house.

A family was alarmed on Jan. 22 by the sound of rubber bullets flying through their doors and windows in the middle of the night. The family began panicking as the Galveston Police SWAT team was standing outside their door.

Home security footage shows the four family members walking out of the home slowly with their hands up. They were detained by officers without knowledge of why SWAT had even shown up.

Can you imagine laying at bed at night and having this happen to you? Why is it they were not even informed of why the officers were trashing their house? Again, a refusal to state what the reasons were.

Texas police chief on leave after SWAT raids wrong house in search of suspect falsely accused of murder

And then the person they were after wasn't even the one responsible for the crime.

Ineptitude and an inability to do basic police work before disrupting the lives of this family. I imagine the settlement will ease that a bit since luckily no one was killed.
I suspect this ineptitude will continue to become the new normal across a broad spectrum of professions.

This generation isn't cut from the same cloth as the last, and that generation from the one before that back to the Silent Generation IMO.

I suspect this ineptitude will continue to become the new normal across a broad spectrum of professions.

This generation isn't cut from the same cloth as the last, and that generation from the one before that back to the Silent Generation IMO.

This has been going on for decades.

People also seem to forget there are 10s of thousands, maybe 100 thousand, of police on duty 24 hours a day every single day all across the country in America. And every single day millions of Americans cross their path either directly or indirectly and yet very little actually happens that's bad.

It seems quite inflated because how the media will sometimes spend years or even decades still bringing up a single incident. Or how if one thing happens today's dozens and dozens of media outlets will all report on it over and over and over again for days or weeks. People on social media won't shut up about it. And then you have dumb people running around saying shit like "the cops is trying to kill us". A single incident can look like a thousand incidents because of how it's overplayed.

Nothing ever runs perfect 100% of the time. It's impossible. Clinton caught shit when they bombed hospitals and homes in the middle east when he was president on accident. If the government and army can mess something up why would a police force be any different?

That's how brainwashing is supposed to work. It's like when they sensationalize a mass shooting, especially when it involves an AR or AK. The left goes on and on how we need arms control while forgetting the multiple murders that take place in cities like Chicago every week. They want to ban these weapons and keep voting Democrat in these cities.

And people should never accidentally cause traffic accidents that result in fatalities or severe injuries.

You people are quick to jump on a rare mistake by cops as part of your war against them, and now we can’t even recruit decent police officers.

In their minds police are supposed to be super human and never make any errors.

I've had a couple of interactions with police, traffic violations. I never felt threatened, I complied, they were professional. Got one ticket I deserved and a verbal warning on the other..
I got a speeding ticket once where the cop claimed I was going faster than I really was. I stated my case on that and he said with a very rough voice, "Looks like we have a difference of opinion here". I shut my mouth after that, he gave me the ticket, and I drove away alive.

I know right, Comply or Die should be our new national motto.

Odin forbid that in a free country someone not provide immediate obedience to all authority.
Think what you want but not complying with law enforcement, even if they are in the wrong, never ends well. That's just a fact.

Why? Is that news? No.
Exactly my point. The media hype up the .0001% to make it news while not reporting that the other over 99% are mostly all good interactions. Now you know the media are out to divide us because it increases their ratings. You just admitted it yourself.

Forum List

Back