Police raid wrong house.......again.

Ummmmmmmmm, what do you think will happen if you don't obey cops orders? Why don't blacks at least give it a chance? Surely, you don't expect a good outcome if you give the police shit?

I've had a couple of interactions with police, traffic violations. I never felt threatened, I complied, they were professional. Got one ticket I deserved and a verbal warning on the other..

Ummmmmmmmm, what do you think will happen if you don't obey cops orders? Why don't blacks at least give it a chance? Surely, you don't expect a good outcome if you give the police shit, do you?

I know right, Comply or Die should be our new national motto.

Odin forbid that in a free country someone not provide immediate obedience to all authority.

You people seem to forget that this happens about 1% of the time or less. The media make it out like it happens all the time. While we should strive for perfection these departments are run by humans and humans just aren't perfect all the time.
wonder if you were the person wrongfully raided if you would care its 1% or 90%

No my response was to your obvious left loonism ..
Get past that nonsense

It is the righties that are pushing the Comply or Die narrative in all the threads about police killing people.

I have been called "lawless" because I have stated I do not just blindly obey any and all orders from the police.

This happens far too often, It should not be that difficult to verify you are raiding the right house.

A family was alarmed on Jan. 22 by the sound of rubber bullets flying through their doors and windows in the middle of the night. The family began panicking as the Galveston Police SWAT team was standing outside their door.

Home security footage shows the four family members walking out of the home slowly with their hands up. They were detained by officers without knowledge of why SWAT had even shown up.

Can you imagine laying at bed at night and having this happen to you? Why is it they were not even informed of why the officers were trashing their house? Again, a refusal to state what the reasons were.

Texas police chief on leave after SWAT raids wrong house in search of suspect falsely accused of murder

And then the person they were after wasn't even the one responsible for the crime.

Ineptitude and an inability to do basic police work before disrupting the lives of this family. I imagine the settlement will ease that a bit since luckily no one was killed.

Good thing he was not the type to sleep with a loaded gun close by.

I've never heard a story of the fire dept. dousing the wrong house with their trucks, and hoses...

It is the righties that are pushing the Comply or Die narrative in all the threads about police killing people.

I have been called "lawless" because I have stated I do not just blindly obey any and all orders from the police.

You'll probably get thumped at some point...or already have given your previous post

Good luck

Forum List

Back