How the Left Portray a Palestinian Terror Supporter Murdering a Jew in Los Angeles

Donald Trump and the party of political violence​

BY WILLIAM S. BECKER, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR - 06/15/23, The Hill

Similarly, strict law enforcement is necessary to discourage Trump’s people from obscene threats of violence. Last week, The New York Times reported that Trump supporters characterized his latest indictments as an act of war and called for violence and an uprising...

On social media, Trump supporters reacted to his latest indictment by threatening civil war, declaring “we need to start killing these traitorous f—kstains […] until bodies start stacking up,” and writing that Attorney General Merrick Garland’s daughters are “fair game.”...

U.S. Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) tweeted “We have now reached a war phase. Eye for an eye,” after Smith issued the indictment regarding classified documents; Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is engaged to Trump’s eldest son, posted “RETRIBUTION IS COMING”; and Kari Lake, defeated in Arizona’s gubernatorial election last year, reminded us that many of Trump’s supporters own guns. A conservative talk show host suggested obliquely that U.S. Marines should remove President Biden forcefully from the White House.

Next time, try reading what I type.

Sheriff has ruled the death a homicide, and a possible hate crime.

Jews are being hunted in the streets of our cities in 2023 under Joe Biden, and the DemoKKKrat party will go down in history alongside the Third Reich.

Aw man, it's in Ventura county dude, like what'r they doin'?

I'm sorry, just wanted a laugh, because this is so sickening.

Many liberals and Democrats, like me for example, do not support terrorists. Some conservatives and Republicans have advocated violence if Trump is put into prison.
I’m not talking about the typical Leftard violence we see in every day America that Leftists conduct with your ‘give them room to destroy’ agendas.

I’m talking about supporting mass murder, rape and kidnapping supporters who call for more.

And every single one of those millions is a Leftist.

That’s because it’s the liberals who are marching around supporting HAMAS, and it’s also the liberal newspapers who downplayed the antisemitic murder that just happened in LA by making it sound as if the old Jewish guy just slipped.
You know better than that. It is not all of us or even most of us. By making broad sweeps like that you alienate people who could be your allies.

You have made the kind of statement I never make. First you assume that all liberals and Democrats conform to your derogatory word. Second, you do not define what you mean by your derogatory word.

When criticizing a group of people it is important to do so precisely.

For example, it would be incorrect for me to say, "Republicans only care about rich people," because many Republicans are lower income whites who have other political concerns. I share many of those concerns, although I am a registered Democrat.

It would be correct for me to quote a publican opinion survey indicating that x percentage of Republicans favor tax cuts for the rich.
Sorry, but I've never met a dem since the Carter administration that wasn't a total asshole and it's not on me to change that perception....Do better deeds.

You know better than that. It is not all of us or even most of us. By making broad sweeps like that you alienate people who could be your allies.
Whatever. Anyone who votes for the Democrats is prioritizing making rich people pay more taxes over preventing horrific, violent antisemitism in this country.

It was a hate crime.

But he was not George Floyd, so the Left does not care, therefore, the media does not care, therefore, law enforcement does not care.

Granted, he is not as insignificant as the unarmed woman shot dead at the Captial on 1/6.
Not only was he not George Floyd, but he was a Jew. Therefore….shhhhh.

Forum List

Back